1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Hull city

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by Zenfootball2, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Zenfootball2

Zenfootball2 Active Member

the gap between a top team and a team strugling at the bottom was very evident in the game against lincoln and i dont think even our first team would have done much better, so now we face the top team with an even better goal difference, Hull have won 11,drawn 1, and lost 3 , over the last five games they have won 4 and drawn 1 and have a goal difference of 15.

The Lincoln game will have helped Cotterril have a better idea of how some of the fringe players are shaping up, i hope tracey gets a start and josh danile getss on the bench and has some game time in the second half. town face a very tough test i think a draw will be a bonus, we will be facing the familier face of Greg Docherty after signing a 3 year contract with Hull and after 13 games he has only scored once so let us hope he leaves his scoring boots behind,we will also be facing another ex town player Tom Eaves who has scored 3 goals this season but there top scorer is Malik Wilik who has scored 8 goals 6 of which have been in the league so nearly a goal every other game.Hull are faviourites to bounce straight back up to the championship .

hull city fans were predicting wins ranging from 5 to 2-0 and expect to roll over shrewsbury,

2. Zenfootball2

not the half time score i was expecting which is a bonus, town working hard and doing really well at recycling the ball,they are keeping there shape well and look well organized also town have managed to counter attack with pace.this was a well worked goal and udoh has done really well at holding the up the ball.
    they have done well to limit the chances for hull.the only thing missing was a second town goal.

The magic question can town keep this up ?can they score a second goal?you would expect a better performance from hull in the second half

3. Zenfootball2

at LAST town win, the last twenty minutes whent very slowly and the five minutes of extra time felt like twenty. this will a huge psychological boost for town ona number of levels we have beat the league leaders,we have done it by playing as a team with a temndous effort by evryone and this will be huge for the defence who have broken through a barrier of throwing away leads and conceeding goals late in the game.
    goss made a difference with his distribution, in the first half town reycyled the ball well, not suprisingly Hull raised there game but town managed to limit there chances