1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hull - Milwall Tv Coverage?

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by sheffieldhull, Mar 28, 2011.

1. sheffieldhull

sheffieldhull New Member

I realise this is a change for the trouble that could happen. Though i was just wondering if anyone knows if it might be on tv?

Its Man-u v West Ham -u so i presume that is the main game.

Thanks

2. Harap

Harap Member

99% certain it's only been shifted for security reasons

3. amberosia

amberosia Member

It's been shifted because the inept Humberside Police like to exercise a bit of power enabling them to posture and give the impression they are in charge of things.
    Don't forget, before the last Millwall match they informed us how their "intelligence" had informed them that 500 trouble causers were coming and there would be a "zero-tolerance" approach to trouble. "Zero-tolerance" obviously meant let Millwall fans do what they wanted, let them get away with no one arrested for ripping up seats and throwing them at city fans, whilst arresting City fans for waving their arms about and other minor offences to give the impression they had done something.
    Any reason to think they will be any different this time? Or that any of the strewards who are so brave telling a couple of City fans to sit down will request any of the Millwall fans to do so? Adam Pearson wants to consider these things before whondering about the lack of atmosphere and urging city fans to get behind the team.