1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

I have no words.

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by gelders pie, Mar 23, 2020.

1. gelders pie

gelders pie Well-Known Member

The dictionary just doesn't have them.

Vandals have deliberately damaged six ambulances as NHS workers struggle to cope with the strain on the NHS due to coronavirus.
    On Monday morning South East Coast Ambulance service tweeted that their vehicles had been targeted overnight It said: “Six of our ambulances were deliberately damaged overnight in Kent. Beyond disappointed that anyone would do this ever, let alone now when our staff are under so much pressure.” Worcestershire Acute Hospitals Trust told Yahoo News UK that a hospital in Kidderminster had also been the target of vandals when around 20 fire extinguishers were let off at midnight

If police found criminals and off the record handed them over to the public for some puishment - I would normally say that it was wrong. In this case though, I would really support them handing the culprits to people who feel the way I do now.

Owld Feller likes this.
  2. old lads fan

old lads fan Well-Known Member

Morons, actually they are f u c k i n g morons.

3. Neil

Neil Well-Known Member

Other news today, 3 kids arrested for coughing at an elderly couple, and then assaulting them up when they complained.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-52003543

Plus, the people up the road from me, who have chickens and ducks, put their eggs out with an honest box for people to leave donations, and advertised that they had eggs available if people couldn't get them at the shops. Result was that 3 days in a row someone has taken all the eggs and any money that had already been left.

I despair.

4. cumbrianmackem

cumbrianmackem Well-Known Member

We live in a feral society, what the scrum of today get up to shouldn't surprise anyone.

5. gelders pie

gelders pie Well-Known Member

and still the do gooders insist that the way forward is to ''engage'' with the little brats and talk to and understand them. I still believe the majority want to see loss of liberty and harsh punishment---- something to cause regret and show a deterrent

CoolerKing33 likes this.
  6. Gatesy

Gatesy Well-Known Member

I seriously hope they're found, and found in need of help from those NHS staff...

Owld Feller likes this.
  7. Confucius

Confucius Well-Known Member

you only hear the bad stories, there are lots of good ones. A group on Facebook called “hit the ambulance gamers” has over 40000 members and the idea is to leave treats on the windscreens of emergency service vehicles. It’s the only epidemic that I am interested in

gelders pie likes this.
  8. Deletion Requested1

Deletion Requested1 Well-Known Member

9. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

spare the rod spoil the child, didn't happen in my day, punishments too light these days