1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

I know what Mourinho would do right now, lets hope avb does the same

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by BackStabbed, Jan 31, 2012.

1. BackStabbed

BackStabbed Active Member

I know for a fact Mourinho would be eyeing up a few big late bids for some world class players to sort this ****ing midfield and lack of creativity out, it's gone too far now, we can't wait untill the summer we need a midfielder now, Hazard,Moutinho,Modric,Willian i don't care as long as they can give us some pace and creativity.
    Obviously theirs a repuation about January signings not being up to much and over-paying but come on they can't be as awful as Meireles or Malouda, Meireles is good but offers no creativity whatsoever his more of a DM. And maloudas name speaks for itself, guys **** and i hope the guy driving the team bus is a chelsea fan and runs the **** over
    If we don't buy someone then we're end up doing a Arsenal and getting knocked out of every competition by march. Midfields not ****ing good enough, making 1 shot for our striker in 3 games is disgusting and pathetic.

Come on AVB do the right ****ing thing !!!!!!

2. AlphaCanine

AlphaCanine Member

Please we need to sign a striker. How can Chelsea win matches if we have no consistent goalscorer on the pitch? Hopefully Chelsea sign Carlos Tevez from Manchester City in the last minutes of this window. Tevez has a big ego but can score a lot of goals. City only value him at £25m.

3. The Ginger Marks

LC do you honestly expect Chelsea to spend £140+ in the last remaining 1 hour & 20 minutes?

<doh>

4. BackStabbed

We don't need a striker, we need a midfielder. If Torres was missing chances then yes i'd agree we need a striker but his not, he hasn't even had a shot in 2 ****ing games, the midfield is woeful we have less creativity than ****ing ipswich

5. BackStabbed

No, who would we get for 140 pound lol,

6. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

<laugh>

He's had you there Ginge...

7. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

Exactly...no service = no goals...

I also believe that JM would get more out of this squad, along with Hiddink.

I'm sorry to say that I am tiring of AVB...I will stand by him as a fan of the club but he needs to get a grip of the squad and start motivating them.

8. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

tbh I'm happy with our squad. If I could make a change it'd be to have Malouda shipped off to a galaxy far far away and have kept De Bruyne here.

Tactile errors cost us the vital 2 points we needed for a last go at City, I'm still utterly puzzled as to why he started Bosingwa?! As Yurilly rightly said on another thread, his 'goal' has papered up the cracks and will cause him to start against an in form Valencia.

9. BackStabbed

Me too, i will keep support him and i'm happy with his signings etc but i'm bemused by some of the team selections, some of the subs and i don't see the motivaiton their, apart from Mata Luiz and Torres i don't see any motivation in the team. Sturridge looks pissed off all the time, this formations not working yet we keep playing it, i just don't get it. It don't take a genius to see Maloudas ****ing **** and that Mata plays best behind a Attacking-Mid. Torres got **** all service vs qpr yet instead of changing it around we kept it exactly the same so how can we be suprised.
    I do think the motivation problem is down to the old players though and the sooner a few of them are out the better, we need more characters like Luiz etc that actually play with something called PASSION. The passion is just not there for me at the moment and it's the same problem as last season. Apart from Hiddink and Mourinho a manager hasn't been able to get the Passion and Effort out of every player we have

10. BackStabbed

We paid 30mill for AVB, that could of bought Ancelotti Hazard

11. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

*13.5m <ok>.

12. The Ginger Marks

Fecking left out the M

Here it is you piss taking Bastards

M

<grr>

13. BackStabbed

If you include how much we had to pay off Ancelotti and his backroom staff tho it comes to about 30 in total

14. BackStabbed

We seem to be lacking spirit ever since we sacked wilkins

15. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Why didn't we sign Hiddink for one year <doh> <grr>.

I am a massive fan of what AVB is TRYING to do in terms of breeding new talent at the club and introducing a new style of play but he has the man management skills of a bog brush

16. Varier2

Varier2 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

A massive fan of what AVB is trying to do, and I like the majority of the players, however I hate what he has done so far and at this time I would prefer someone else.

17. JCC87

JCC87 Member

Hazard - 30m

Cavani - 45m

Other non tested players 25m upwards

Preferably we would want someone who is world class, can play premier league and suits what we need

There names are Gareth Bale and Luka Modric

The problem

They play for Spurs and arent for sale

18. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Regardless of who we might buy, the only consistent thing is, that this team is not improving. We have 2 seriously good new midfielders in Mata and Romeu, but our midfield is useless because no one is in the right position. We are not playing to our strengths. Previous posts are all correct, even though they suggest different solutions.
    If we keep playing this team , in this way, we MIGHT just finish 4th or 5th.
    So WHY WHY WHY are we not starting a few youngsters, even ONE every couple of games ????? Unless we spend £7,000,000,000,000,000,000 at seasons end, we will have to play them next season anyway. They bring speed commitment and passion to the team, which we need more than experience, we've got experience up to our armpits, all it brings us is dull slow uncommitted football.
    We continue to buy 20 year olds, and leave our 21year olds wearing out their arses on benches.
    Someone said Sturridge looks "pissed off ". Why wouldn't he ?? A few weeks back he was scoring for fun, then along comes Cahill, untried, on a bigger salary!!!!! Managerial madness.
    Malouda, Cole, et al , raking in the big ones ,playing like drunks. There is so much discontent it's incredible.
    What worries me about AVB is he can't possibly know any more than I do ,which youngster to promote, as he's never seen them play with the big kids.
    He must know who looks best warming the bench, cause that's all they do.
    Let's hope Cole is replaced by Bertrand, but AVB will probably shuffle Luiz or Boswinga out there instead.
    So seems we will need to grit our teeth and wait until Lamps, Cole , Malouda, Boswinga, Drogba are gone, and who replaces them.
    Signing a great creative midfielder should be 1st , 2nd and 3rd task.
    Personally, my first signing would be Hiddink . Bugger peoples feelings , AVB needs to stand aside for Hiddink and LEARN how to motivate players from the master.

19. Liquidator

Liquidator Active Member

Why oh why didnt we get Gus when the going was good instead we have Villas-Grass-snake. The painful thing is that I cannot see any sign of improvement coming anytime soon - we face a 3 corner fight for 4th place with the Gooners & the mickeys; I can't remember the last time we blew away any opposition.

20. chelsea - over 100 years of history

I can not believe how far backwards we have gone in the last 12-15 months. We are now in the middle of a third horrific run of form since Wilkins left (not saying it is all down to that). What happened to the Chelsea that died for the cause and were hard to beat??!!?

Apparently we had 4 shots on target last night. Can someone remind me what they were cos I can't remember 1. Surely the goal doesn't count as that was another woeful Bosingwa cross that happened to (again) hit the first man and (luckilly) fly in. In our last 3 games we've played Norwich, QPR and Swansea. The 3 teams that came up. We've managed 2 goals of which one was a dubious pen and the other an O.G. I wouldn't expect relegation fodder to be that bad.

Yes we keep the ball pretty well and actually outplayed Swansea for large periods but continue to create nothing of note. Only 2 players are coming out with any credit for me. Luiz who is really looking a top class player now, has drive and invention and is cutting out the mistakes. Well done to him. And Torres purely for still running his socks off when he's getting the sort of service you'd expect from a teenage call centre worker...i.e **** all.

Big battle for 4th now. Lucky for us that Arsenal and Liverpool are equally as ****.