1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic is it time to appoint an Experienced assistant for Rickets

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by Zenfootball2, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Zenfootball2

Zenfootball2 Active Member

so seven league games 6 points out of a possible 21 and sliding down the table.

we have rickets ,Coyne who did a good job as caretaker manager but has made it clear he not interested in been a manager and Eric Ramsey .

performances have been poor and inconsistent, our current results are not the ones that mean anything but a relegation battle

we took a risk by appointing him and that is down to the people who choose him. is it time to give an inexperienced Rickets an Experienced assistant ?

2. greenhousmeadowman

greenhousmeadowman Well-Known Member

What about bringing in our greatest ever manager GT as a sounding board for our inexperienced manager? After the brief Askey era I was very surprised when we went for somebody else with no League managerial experience. He is having to try and learn really fast with a squad short of players with quality in key areas. It is too soon to judge but what we have seen so far does not inspire much confidence. It is very important that we give the team as much encouragement as we can from the stands and do not let our frustration show too much during the game.

Zenfootball2 likes this.
  3. Zenfootball2

Zenfootball2 Active Member

i agree about not showing our frustration during the game, i dont understand fans who shout abuse at players or boo them.
    but he is very inexperienced as is Ramsey and clearly there was no plan B
    if we get thrashed by stoke confidence will be even lower