1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Is KENNY good enough to manage a great club like ours?

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by carlthejackal, Mar 23, 2012.

1. carlthejackal

carlthejackal Well-Known Member

2. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

I think you should be ashamed for posting this.

3. carlthejackal

Why should I be ashamed ?

4. Page_Moss_Kopite

Page_Moss_Kopite Well-Known Member

Ffs,hes been in the job 5 months of last season and 7 months this season and theres a concerted effort by the hacks to put pressure on him whenever possible and waiting for him to crack.

Stick by him and let John Henry make any decision about his managership.

5. carlthejackal

I do not think there is a concerted effort by the hacks to target Kenny. They did the same thing with Villas Boas, MacCarthy, Kean. I am not paranoid and I can see like many fans that we are struggling in the league. This is simply not good enough.

I have never called for him to be sacked.

6. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

I am skeptical he is the man for the future, but the article is a bit off key. Remember kenny is a large part of our club and has one titles with us previously.

7. Page_Moss_Kopite

I never said you have called for him to be sacked!

You asked for our views.

As for the 'press',watch the post match interviews and the type of questions thrown at Kenny in the hope he'll bite,take a look at the negativity about him in the rags(which gullible readers take as gospel).
    The overall picture is that this is his first full season back,we are not going to get relegated and we're not going to win the title,we've qualified for Europe but not in the CL,we've won a domestic cup with the possibilty of another.

Hes made mistakes in the transfer market,but we dont know how much input Commoli had in those deals.

<ok>

8. moreinjuredthanowen

moron..

you should be very grateful haodgson is gone and we don't have bloody neil warnock or something.

total moron, open your bloody eyes and see the truth. we werer ruined by G&H, RUINED. there's no-one who'd take the job who'd be of the "koala tea" required.

Kennys delivered a trophy... and actual shiny metal pot, something that mr mancini at city has only managed once with 500mil..... come on!

9. Flappy Flanagan (JK)

Flappy Flanagan (JK) Well-Known Member

Watch us play. Are football and squad is better than it has been in a long time.

TBH all we lack is goals. Our defensive record is great, we dominate possession against every team, we create chance after chance after chance. We just are wasting those chances. I believe Kenny and his team can fix that issue. I feel it may not be this season, but Kenny deserves at least one more season to sort it.

10. organic red

organic red Well-Known Member

Kenny has my full support and must be given another season to

improve on what the club has achieved so far.Early days!

11. carlthejackal

Who are you calling moron?

We support the club and we have the right to say as it is. Everything I have said is factual and I have not called for Kenny to be sacked. The attitude of some here is frankly disappointing. If you do not say "Hail the king" three times a day, you are viewed as disloyal or a moron. I could say the same of you.

12. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Could have loaned someone in the January transfer window to do just that, didn't necessarily have to buy.

13. Page_Moss_Kopite

Its never been revealed just how much input Kenny has in our transfer activity,DC should go and then we'll have clarity.

14. carlthejackal

^^ <ok>

I was disappointed that knowing that we were not putting away our chances Kenny didn't get a striker in even on loan. We are creating chnaces but we just cannot score. Our goals to chances/shots ratio is the lowest in the entire league. Something is clearly not right and I doubt we can change things with the players we have at the moment.

15. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Actually the more I think about it, DC will get the chop before KK and be a scapegoat or at least as you say a clear path to, if Kenny messes up on buys and tactics etc it will lay solely on him.

He will have a chance to fix this in the Summer, I would also look at loans and that as well btw, Nuri Sahin, great CM sitting the bench at madrid not even getting a game is a prime example of a why not try and have him for a season, possible buy on clause at the end?

16. Page_Moss_Kopite

How do you know he did'nt ask the owners permission to get a striker on loan in january and was refused?

17. ...followed by...

...simply equals...

<doh>

18. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Kenny said in January ( or was it Ayre) that money was there if they needed it. Doubt a loan would have stood in the way.

19. Page_Moss_Kopite

Thats my point Bluff,Kenny was so happy to be offered the job he had to agree that DC was part of the set-up,but of the teams above us in the league how many have a 'director of transfers and scouting'?.

20. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

I can see him going especially as if it is stats and number crunching FSG are one of the lead people in that anyway right?

Also, what is the point of scouraging the nations just to go British?