1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Is the world at a dangerous crossroad?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Feb 21, 2022.

1. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

Forte11 drone now over Black sea europe coastal area [ 50 + miles out ] of ROMANIA/BULGARIA and southern tip of UKRAINE

2. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Lob something big into Red Square tomorrow and it's all sorted. I wonder what the killer has up his sleeve next and when will the real world say enough is enough? There is no doubt in my mind that Ukraine is not the end of his territorial wishes and if he is allowed to continue on his voyage of murder, based on false claims and false flags, I believe that the Baltic States and Moldova are next but only if we stand by and act as scared spectators. Putin is following every single road to purgatory, just as Hitler did in the 30's and 40's, and considering his fixation of de-nazifying his targets I find the similarities quite frightening. What idiotic fantasy will Putin unveil tomorrow and will it take Europe and the rest of the world closer to World War 3 even if technically we are there already?

For once I can agree with Boris in that the world should have acted when Crimea was axed and just look where the serious lack of retaliatory action by all Western countries has led us all. If we sit back and allow Putin to carry on with his brutality much longer we will surely reach the point of no return and that is unbelievably frightening.

3. invermeremike

Where do you get the info on the stolen planes from realred? I haven't seen any news on that front at all in the media. I noticed that the busses taking refugees from the Mariupol steel works were owned by Aeroflot and perhaps ferried to safety (NOT) in friendly Russia. In the Baltic I saw that Latvia banned the Russian language in 2000 and removed it's teaching in schools in 2004 which Putin may use as an excuse for their false liberation some time soon.

I get it now John because they are leased planes to Russian companies. The world needs to do the same to all Russian airlines by banning them any international service but as long as Turkey and others sit on the sanction fence the point is moot.

Last edited: May 8, 2022
  4. invermeremike

Am I right in thinking that there are many more planes up there doing the business than are shown on flight radar? Transponders off? It seems that there are not so many showing up than earlier in the conflict but perhaps that's down to my basic use of the Flight Radar.

5. realred1952

yep you got re registered them!

Yes quite a lot, often the spy drones some capable of attack and defence! are visible for long periods but switch off sometimes for a while and come back on .... Nato 01 - 11 often on all the time.. some other info gatherers dont show where they have been, but part routes show ... strato tankers not always show but often more than 4 in air at same time
    There is about 5 common type drones [ spy ]
    Interesting at moment 2300 BST 2200 GMT ....................ONLY 1 PLANE SHOWING !!!! took off from CYPRUS a C30J super hercules [ UK ] no USA planes showing! Now over Prague

EARLIER A USA info[ spy ] plane was keeping watch over Latvia Lithuania [ Kalingrad? ] a link to Kalingrad ight be in his twisted shrivelled up excuse of grey matter

6. invermeremike

I believe that he is fully capable of using the Baltic States as a land bridge to Kaliningrad the Russian enclave cut off from the rest of Europe. Until such time as Putin is eliminated from the planet this unfathomable war will continue to dominate as a threat to global peace and I don't think such drastic action could make things any worse than what we have. At some point the whole sordid scenario could erupt into worse conflict at the drop of a hat and the end game is unthinkable, except in the minds of warped criminals who are testing the resolve of the entire western democracies to respond to their war crime laden supposedly valid invasion.

7. realred1952

well his victory parade looked impressive but how much was actually usable? How many troops were actually ex conscripts! ............
    such Hypocrisy placing flowers on memeorials on Ukranian dead from the past and sends 4 missiles into Odessa on the same day from Crimea ... How f******* warped is this bloke!

Red Robin likes this.
  8. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

A time bomb wanting to destroy the world.Putin needs taking out.

9. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

Putin doesn’t even care about his own young men he’s sending to their deaths in the Ukraine so he won’t give pressing the nuclear button a second thought.
    I just hope his generals can refuse to press it.

Red Robin likes this.
  10. realred1952

there is an impasse built into the russia set up .... the old KGB SET UP WITH THE ASSASINATION SQUADS! .... Then the military set up of army navy airforce ... army generals "senior" even high up a wrong word from a top half dozen generals could see him dissapear ..... stripped naked to go and count lemmings!!! or even lower down where death is facing the troops and being forced to fight generals / lower ranks say something and pooooooof gone.... what happened to those conscripts who gave up because they were misled! ...are they still in EURO pow CAMPS?
    PROBABLY THE EASIEST person to do something would be an airforce top brass ... feed in wrong [ right to eliminate ] an army gathering of top generals! ...
    USING crimea to target Odessa could be a wrong move the naval dock yard at SEBASTOPOL is in range of missiles from UKRAINE [ Russia lost 9ships already] makes you wonder about the activity in the Med .. are they trying to get replacements!

11. realred1952

INVER CHECK your pm...

12. invermeremike

Interesting John - thanks.

13. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

In the light of Russian aggression, I see that Boris has this lunchtime signed a mutual defence agreement between the UK and Sweden.

In the event of attack on either country, the UK will deploy 2 and 3 Para regiments, and Sweden will send in Abba.

14. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

If I was Putin that would definitely stop me from attacking the UK

15. realred1952

recently exposure over the black sea by drones has been common ... sinking of the Moska a drone switched on as it was being towed and sank!
    "the umbrella guard" as mentioned in PM, could be very interesting if they try it on with the highway through Moldova!

16. invermeremike

It has become clearly obvious that the situation is not going to change any time soon and the potential dynamics are probably not public knowledge. The news media is almost certainly unaware or informed of all of the issues that face the Western world in case of further Russian incursions. After the Victory Day parade did not technically further the conflict in a threatening way I wonder what the next moves will be by both parties involved in the crisis? Given that we know Putin is a Hitler clone must give us a sense of unpredictability in his actions but the responses to any of his future moves is what I would like to know.

What would happen if for instance a perceived accidental missile was to go astray and hit a target in Poland followed by a Putin claim of an action by Ukrainian forces rather than his own? Even more important is what would the reaction be if an unmistakable strike was made on NATO/EU territory and would the reaction be immediate and forceful enough to stop Russia in it's tracks? There has to be more than enough weaponry skirting the Russian/Belarus borders to deliver a serious enough blow to deter more aggression by Putin given that their military resources are at a potential low due to losses incurred so far. Spreading the front to include the Baltic with Finland and Sweden as targets is surely not on given that fighting on several fronts at once is not really an option (just ask Adolf where that led). If Putin decides to escalate the war then I just hope that we are ready with a myriad of options to try and stem the bloodshed because there can be no winners because this is not a game of chance but more a game about our world as we know it. Whatever happened to peace and prosperity for all and taken us into a very dark place where the lights could go out permanently?

17. realred1952

A double whammy, a spectacular own goal and serious misjudgement of peoples determination to be free and LIVE lives in harmony has been the recurring nightmare of Vladimir Putrid!
    When you look at Russia's access to the sea, it is limited ... UKRAINE has more of the black sea pre war, and the Baltic is pretty minimal. BOTH ACCESS POINTS ARE VIA NARROW STRAITS......
    to join with Kalingrad [ take over some of Lithuania ] would be wide open spaces!
    GEORGIA could take out the land bridge to CRIMEA [ SELF PROTECTION]
    Road links to east side of CRIMEA taken out would leave just 1 route to Crimea, a major roadway which if destroyed would need a lot of rebuilding! especially if under fire!!!
    USA CONCENSUS Putrid will possibly drag it out now to see if the western economy will follow the Russian one [ get unbearable first ]
    We should be planting a further 500,000 acres of cereal .. dairy farms subsidised by reduced herds to accomodate.
    All public buildings should have solar panels ... and the south facing agricultural buildings [ barns etc solar roof's ] electricity fed into local villages [ as shown on the TV programme last year ]
    Some RUSSIAN shops are sparsely filled with needed item's and cost of same gone up by 30% +
    rumoured 2 tank manufacturing units have been "shut" lack of parts...
    UKRANIAN "civil guard" is getting armed by dead Russian soldiers, and transported by repaired [ almost cut and shut ] vehicles and armoured weaponary with loads of scavenged deserted ammo imagine killed by your own bullets ...karma!

Already been 1 off target to bordering country!

18. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

Completely backfired on Putin Sweden and Finland who have been completely impartial have now signed up with Britain and NATO we now have a further 800 miles of border right alongside Russia border.
    He entered Ukraine trying to stop NATO getting closer-however is has now got a lot worse for him.
    Europe has got closer against the Russian invasion.

19. realred1952

not in Nato UK PACT ONLY AT PRESENT

20. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

Aren’t they an associate member of NATO, whatever that means?