1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

It's parkinson

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by HEISENBERG, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Roker Mackem

Roker Mackem Active Member

The fact he stated that he had taken training shows how ****e the whole thing was.. the press would have known immediately

Nostradamoose and marcusblackcat like this.
  2. Sheep Farmer

Sheep Farmer Well-Known Member

Well there's a lesson - Never stick a grand on a done deal just on the strength of a poster on a message board. What an absolute pillock you are Heisenberg!

3. dansafcman

dansafcman Well-Known Member

I can't be arsed reading through the whole 4 pages since I posted earlier.

If we have done this
    If we have done that
    If SD has done x, y, z
    Then SD is out of his depth, incompetent, blah blah blah

None of us have got a ****ing clue what is going on, no idea what's been discussed or done behind the scenes.

Imo, There is a few people on here who are just here to stir **** up, and unfortunately more than a few of us are swallowing it.

@Smug in Boots, at the beginning it looks like you got a few bits of good info in the beginning but now I'd say you're been misinformed, or the people feeding you are misinformed.
    In greatest respect (as you can have for a random bloke on the Internet) , as I've been reading your posts on this forum for a long time now and I've never had any issue with you before, you've been a culprit for stirring **** recently. You come across as having your nose bent out of shape, which is understandable given the abuse you've also taken, ever since you weren't 100% right with the takeover and now have a chip on your shoulder against our current owners. Just to be clear, I'm not lumping you in with the obvious wums on here, nor am I having a go.

4. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

You never did did you?

5. dansafcman

dansafcman Well-Known Member

Oh, and I know this thread isn't about the takeover, but how the **** are people blaming SD for any fictitious failings, when Sartori owns 20%of the club and could quite easily be the sticking point of any negotiations with the Americans? Why does nobody ever mention him, even the media, RR or anybody else.

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  6. FulwellBri

FulwellBri Well-Known Member

Your sort need banning.
    Is this how you have fun when not pulling wings off flies or maiming neighbors pets?
    You are a sick boy

Darius, Philftm, Gillythedilf and 3 others like this.
  7. FulwellBri

Bowyer inherited a far greater mess.
    An owner who didnt want to be there, a very thin squad with no money to spend and he had under a year under his belt. He got promotion.
    All this weeping and wailing for poor stuie and jack???
    For this league they had riches unknown.
    Donald handed a massive ( potential ) club on a platter debt free. All he had to do was clip a few toes. He did that bit well.
    He took all the plaudits and accounted himself well in the first 6 months or more.
    Sadly there are cracks opening up and he is running scared and making monumental errors especially with the fans.
    If he shuts his yap and counts to ten before he opens it and maybe starts making decisions he may win back some credibility.
    He will make the pile which we all know was foremost in his intentions when he took over. I wont blame him if he does.
    I certainly wont be fawning over him as many do. Totally unwarranted

Nostradamoose likes this.
  8. FulwellBri

While coton and hill remain integral to the manager replacement, scouting operations and football philosophy you are dead on the money.
    A pair of dinosaur chancers.

Blond Bombshell likes this.
  9. Evil Jimmy Krankie

Evil Jimmy Krankie Well-Known Member

You can be as sorry as you like. Say what you like about them but over the road on RTG you would have been banned. What you did was a c@&?!$ trick and not particularly funny.

10. Nostradamoose

Nostradamoose Active Member

:emoticon-0102-bigsm

When the bookies didn't suspend betting I marked you down as a knacker and moved on.

Far bigger ****houses on here, one rhymes with Britain's ****tens.

Enjoy your ban x

11. Penno13

Penno13 New Member

Nonce

12. Blond Bombshell

Blond Bombshell Well-Known Member

Unbelievable Jeff

13. Danny Foctor

Danny Foctor Active Member

Don’t know about Walter White but Walter Mitty seems to have been around a lot lately.

Mr Tickle likes this.
  14. JHmackem

JHmackem Well-Known Member

****ing hell, this is brilliant. I hope none of you did lump a fortune on Parkinson getting the job based on this tool's rumour like.

15. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

That's a very good post mate and you're right about a few things.

When I first posted about the takeover it was because I'd chanced upon real information.

One of the Americans, Fuhrman, was openly talking about having bought the club to his peers. One of them, Ben Brown, was happily chatting to me about it so I had no reason to believe I shouldn't repeat it. Other things then dropped into my lap such as the conversation with Mr Tonna, who's another millionaire and ex-employer, who had heard things about the takeover while in the States. So, all of a sudden, I was ITK about something which was quite exciting.

When I starting asking aquaintences, in the media, law, etc, I was given a few more interesting bits of info. When I posted about it the whole thing went a bit mad and I received a snowstorm of 'info' from posters and friends I'd known for years. I'd check to see if it was OK to post it and sometimes they'd be happy for me to do that. These are usually people who are lifelong Sunderland supporters so I had no reason to doubt them. One is a personal friend of a Sunderland shareholder, another is an accountant who works in football, etc etc etc.

However, my posts attracted lots of unsolicited posts, even texts, from people I didn't know. That's when it got really messy because, it was such a flood of info, I lost track of who was telling me what. On top of that I had incessant demands, on the boards and by pm, text, emails, from people wanting information.

On the boards, I've posted such a lot of real info, repeated info I've passed on, opinions and guesses that it's all become unclear which is which. When there's a group of posters relentlessly trying to cause trouble that makes it worse. When a RTG Mod, Pancho, comes on here incognito, pretending to be close to Donald and Methven making threats to me that'll show you how ridiculous it became.

I wake up to a flood of messages from all kinds of people, friend and foe alike, as happened with Parkinson yesterday. A very good friend told me he would be Donald's choice and, having seen the thread about him, that appeared to confirm it. I received a pm from the OP with more information. I'd already been told, by a very popular poster and good friend, that Parkinson would accept a short term deal and existing staff

As I've said it's been a very tiring & complicated time and, when I've said I should stop posting, would see posts asking me not to. I've tried to sift the good info from the bad, and post for the decent people, but there are too many relentless idiots with agendas who seem to revel in trouble making. I'm just a Sunderland supporter who loves my club, for some reason that seems to antagonise people.

To answer your main point, I have no grudge against the current owners and have regularly praised them.

However they're currently making a bigger mess of handling the club than I have of passing on information

The difference is that I've done it for no reward and with the best intentions. They can walk away from Sunderland any time they choose ...

I'm here for life.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  16. Chunksafc

Chunksafc Guest

@Smug in Boots I think I can safely say that the info you have posted has been taken on here as well meaning and in the nature it was intended.

It has certainly given us something to discuss and people have been allowed to make their own minds up as to if they believe it or not.

Unfortunatley in other places it has been analysed to such levels and every slight mis wording taken to such a level and used as a stick to beat you with.

Even last night some 4? Weeks after your ban you were still mentioned and petty digs used for cheap likes.

As for the current owners I do honestly believe as I said yesterday they need to clarify the manager and the investement status, be that good news or bad and deal. With the praise or backlash accordingly. The longer this drags on the more damage it is causing

MKmackem, TheJasper and Smug in Boots like this.
  17. Deletion Requested1

Deletion Requested1 Well-Known Member

No - castration would be more suitable

Main Stand Roker Wing likes this.
  18. Bizarreknives

Bizarreknives Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

As a mod, do I have the power to ban someone ?

19. Gordon Armstrong

Gordon Armstrong Just another S.A.F.C. fan
    Forum Moderator

He's been warned . . . . a ban would maybe have been appropriate if we thought that this was deliberate, but we don't. As Marcus said earlier, he seems to be back-tracking now and feeling foolish :emoticon-0148-yes:

Saf likes this.
  20. I think you're a well meaning,intelligent bloke who found himself in a position to share some exciting,interesting,potentially life-changing information without realising it would then develop a life of its' own,rapidly becoming toxic and more and more uncontrollable,utimately degenerating into the shambles it has become.
    Ultimately the future of the club is in the hands of others,over which we have no control,and what might be right one day can clearly change to something else the next.
    The lesson I'm taking from of all this is that I'm going to use these forums for discussion and sharing of opinion only. It is perfectly possible for someone with inside information on any subject to present his argument as opinion, without revealing that this is as a result of being more well informed than most.
    When this started however many weeks ago it was,I enjoyed the information being passed on....I was excited and eager with anticipation for what the future might hold for us,refreshing the screen for most of the day. However,as time went on and we got to where we are now,it became less and less enjoyable and more and more miserable. I won't engage with anything like this again.
    The constant sniping ,the hateful sneering and insults,which you have had to endure, along with the deliberate posting of mis-information, all coming from an increasingly nasty number, has done no-one any credit, and there have been times when I have been ashamed to consider such people as fellow supporters.
    To your credit,you've been resilient throughout,testament to your obvious strength of character. I would look forward to meeting you and sharing a pint sometime. As you say,we can't walk away from Sunderland.....it's in our DNA....but we can certainly walk away from some of the appalling behaviour being exhibited by some posters,on both boards.