1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

John Terry charged with making racist comments

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Wonko The Sane, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Wonko The Sane

2. QPRSAM82

QPRSAM82 Member

Well if Suarez got 8 games Terry could be out for the season. Stamford bridge should be fun when we play them......

3. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

It's the CPS not the FA ffs...

4. Wonko The Sane

Yeah I think whatever the outcome is, it will undoubtedly force the FA's hand one way or the other, in that I can't see the FA pursuing a charge if the CPS decide there's no case. And vice-versa.

5. Liverpool_RRRs

Arguably the FA could take the CPS decision into account when they commence their investigation though, don't you think? Although I'd be surprised to see him banned for the season, whatever happens.

6. peter1954qpr

peter1954qpr Well-Known Member

Can't see the CPS charging him,he may face an fa charge,but they may wash there hands of it if the old bill cant be bothered.

7. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

Not enough evidence for the CPS, would be my bet.
    And hopefully that will be it. Well bored of this and Chelsea now.

8. Wonko The Sane

I would have thought the same regarding the Suarez case till yesterday tbf. I guess we'll see. But yeah it seems to have been going on forever.

9. Northolt-QPR

See SW6's post above<ok>

10. Welsh_Ranger

Welsh_Ranger Member

John Terry seems not to have any concerns about lying on oath and the same can be said about Ashley Cole who was standing right next to him at the time. If you put aside for a moment what exactly was or was not said, from what I have been reading, (as I do not have any access to any facts in this case), ALL the Chelsea players did not see or hear anything even though a great many HD Sky TV camera's can clearly show Terry screaming some aggresive abuse towards Anton who apparently did not even hear anything himself and was not aware of the incident until later when someone told him. So that begs the question, how can Terry say, he said "did you think I said ............" when Anton did not ask him anything or in fact hear anything in the first place to warrant him asking the question.

I rest my case your honour. Off with his head I say!!

The above comments are mine and mine alone and has nothing to do we the fact I really do hate Chelsea and especially that criminal and liar Terry.

11. Wonko The Sane

No I get it's the CPS not the FA. My point is that looking in from the outside as it were you don't maybe see all the evidence (or lack thereof).

12. Northolt-QPR

Welcome to the board Welsh Ranger<ok>

13. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I agree Northolt <ok>

14. BackStabbed

BackStabbed Active Member

Whatever the CPS say were support our captain, leader and legend no matter what!!

15. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

And so you should. It doesn't stop him being an odious human being in just about every imaginable way.

16. BackStabbed

Your right it don't, i'll support him no matter what and i expect everyone else would if he does get found guilty because one mistake don't over-ride 12 years of hard work and dedication and passion his put in for us.

17. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

I don't doubt he's been an invaluable player for you. I would question what sort of relationship he'll have with black players and fans in future, but some performances in the last couple of months may suggest those relationships have been strained anyway. I'd also add that I don't think he's a racist- certainly a moron and a cretin, but not a racist.

18. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but if he's guilty of this allegation he'll get no support from me.

19. HammersmithBlue

He is not an angel that's for sure.

But nor is your captain who racially abused Gabriel Imuetinyan Agbonlahor; is friends with the English Defence League, and who's half-brother and cousin perpetrated the worst race-hate murder since Stephen lawrence.

And you signed this player to be your captain despite all his history.

20. BackStabbed

I think if anyone at the club actually believed he done it and thought he was a racist then they wouldn't want to play with him or would of said something, Ash said he didn't hear nothing and i know there friends but i'm sure that would quickly end if Ash thought he was racist or said something racist, why would it suddenly turn out that after all these years and having played in over 500games his only just suddenly said something racist and become a racist? It's all a load of bull**** in my opinion, if he gets found gulty then fair enough, but i won't dislike him due to the fact it don't appear intentional because Anton didn't even hear it and what he apparently said was " I didn't call you a f..... b.... c... " which is terry saying he didn't say nothing of the sort. Not to mention Antons rios brother so due to England JTs most likely friends with Rio so why would he want to abuse his brother especially with racist abuse? It's all been blown way out of proportion