1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

John Terry charged with making racist comments

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Wonko The Sane, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Wonko The Sane

OK. Firstly put a full stop between "contemporaneous" and "you've". Then capitalise "you've". Then put a full stop after "incorrectly". Then drop "and". Then capitalise "it". Then put a comma between "motivated" and "as". Oh, and "racially-motivated" (OMG I went and did it again!), should be highlighted in quotes you big grammar Nazi you. What are you like? I hope you know I'm always here for you <smooch>.

Apart from that good post .

Now that I think I know what you're saying let's address it.

Were they? Wow! That must have been one happy dressing room. I notice you're not calling him "Speedo" anymore. Good on ya! And don't think I haven't noticed you're still evading my question about him.

So you won't comment on Speedie, not even on this?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ler-makes-racist-remarks-at-ball-6157428.html

Care to comment on Canoville?

Out of interest shouldn't that nickname be "Cano"?

Why have I used "untermensch" pretentiously?

Why have I used "untermensch" incorrectly?

You should read If This Is A Man. If that's beyond you get your grammar adviser to read it to you <laugh>.

But yeah you may be right. I may have incorrectly compounded an adverb. Grammar Nazis they're everywhere lol. Glad you haven't missed the point of this debate.

2. Wonko The Sane

@ West London Willy. Just seen your responses. Good work.<ok>

3. Wonko The Sane

And, as a grammar Nazi, why haven't you picked up on these gems off your own board?

<laugh>

Or:

<laugh>

The reply to this was superb - well done Yid Vicious <applause>.(N can i just say hear at dis piont that sum pple r just so gud wiv words n gramer n stuff like that lol):

And by response we get:

Quite right too. You've gotta hate them chavs right?

<laugh>

Come on HammersmithBlue you big grammar Nazi. You posted in these threads. Where were you?

<laugh><laugh><laugh>

4. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

I don't think I have ever seen so much ignorance in one place. LCooper is the stupidest poster I have ever read.