1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

just made the jump over and shay given

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by bristolcanary, Jan 29, 2011.

1. bristolcanary

bristolcanary New Member

Hi everyone,

I've just made he switch from 606 and not606 is looking good.

Just read in the Saturday football gossip that shay given is so desperatebfor first team football he would consider a move to the championship. Now im sorry to say im still not 100% convinced about ruddy so bringing in given could be a good move.

Your thoughts?

2. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

I think Ruddys doing an excellent job at the minute so not needed. Waste of money on wages

3. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

Ruddy has improved beyond recognition, also Paul Lambert could buy 3 new quality players for the cost of 1 month of Given's wages. Also we have Rudd and Steer who are both going to be better keepers than him

4. canary-dave

Sorry, bristol, I should have said welcome to the board :)

5. Hucks for Manager!

Hucks for Manager! Well-Known Member

Welcome, bristol :)

In my opinion, bringing in Given would be a massive waste of money, despite how good he is (it would take quite something for both Rudd and Steer to become as good as him, don't you think, dave?). Besides, Ruddy's doing a fantastic job at the moment, and should now be considered just as important as any other member of our team.

6. canary-dave

Hucks - yes it would be an achievement, but I honestly believe that they both have the talent to go on and become, at least as good as him :)

7. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

I feel sorry for Shay Given - must be one of the unluckiest players around.

He is an absolutely brilliant goalie, one of the best in the premiership ever yet hasnt ever got the break. Played for a Newcastle team for years which were at times good enough to win a trophy but didnt due to the chaos surrounding the club and then went to City where he ought to have got his shot but was replaced by Joe Hart who depite being a talented young English goalie is nowhere near as consistent as Shay Given yet. I'd feel very hard done by.

Man City are a joke club though. Bunch of tosspots. Their funding of Cardiff riles me as well.

Still, they're not as bad as the EVIL 4! Binners, Wolves, Liverpoo and dirty Leeds!

We all hate Leeds scum - cannot wait for the match at Elland Road - we can destroy those arrogant ****ers!!!!