1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Just thought i would mention

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Diego, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Always seem to be fair to me.
    How do you see this season going, here's my take.
    Man City, with injured players back ,should still be the ones to beat. With Lukaku, Chelsea will take time to work out their line up, and have a really tough 1st month, so I feel we might be chasing a couple of teams till Xmas, but will come home strongly and fight for 2nd place with resurgent Liverpool and Utd. Those should be top 4, Spurs are anyones guess, Leicester there or there abouts, and Arsenal struggling again. For sure some other Team will surprise us all, Top 4 though will be really close this season, which has the making of a classic. For us, expecting Havertz, Ziyech, Werner, Mount, Kante and Chalobah to shine, and hoping that Lukaku can hit the ground running, not take half a season to get up to speed.

Diego likes this.
  2. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Going to be a very close and competitive season from my point of view.
    I have you down as one of the most creative teams in the league (possibly the most) and now you have Lukaku back to finish things are one of the favourites.
    We are still "getting there", feel we needed another midfielder as a box to box kind of player (have hopes McT can become that man).
    City are weird to predict, all the skill/talent in the world yet have no proven finisher (bit like you last season), still managed to score enough to win it though.
    Liverpool, not much has changed and Klopp will stick with the same formula. Will enough teams have worked them out to cause them problems? Kick it to the fast lads works well when teams let you do it.

Spuds and Arsenal forget em but i wouldn't be surprised if another team butts into the "top 4 party". Leicester would be my guess but a couple of others could too.