1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

King Set To Fly In To Lead Fans Revolt

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Rocket, Feb 26, 2014.

1. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

2. eric cartman

eric cartman Well-Known Member

There bid was conditional on a cva being accepted and it wasn't even formal. Everybody knew that rangers were going to get liquidated. If they were serious about buying rangers they would have paid the deposit and put in a proper bid.

3. Ciaran

Ciaran 2016 POTY

4. A.L.D.O 4.1

Everybody knew Rangers were getting liquidated ? Charles Green didn't . He claimed he had struck a deal with HMRC that virtually guaranteed a CVA . Total bullshit of course but there you go .

5. A.L.D.O 4.1

6. eric cartman

Duff and phelps couldn't accept a bid that was conditional though. If the blue knights wanted control they should have made an unconditional bid.

7. Ciaran

Ciaran 2016 POTY

8. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

The Charles Green-led consortium confirmed hours after the vote that it had completed the purchase of the business and assets of Rangers under a previously agreed binding deal for £5.5m.

It reeks

9. A.L.D.O 4.1

Awe ffs Eric

. Look son you claimed that there was no other bids made for Rangers except Charles Green . You were wrong

I have highlighted two seperate bids that offered more money . The second of which was fronted by a Rangers legend and backed by at least two Scottish businessmen who are beyond reproach . Yet that bid was ignored by D&P in their unseemly haste to sell our assets to a nonentity who couldn't reveal his backers.

You claimed D&P won their case against Ticketus . You were wrong .

D&P wasted money on a futile challenge to Ticketus when at least one of their directors were involved in the ****ing deal they were claiming was illegal .

For a guy who gets his information from professional folk and not daft tinternet bloggers you don't half make an arse of it on a pretty regular basis .

10. A.L.D.O 4.1

Course it does .

11. eric cartman

No. I claimed no other formal bid was made, which is true. If duff and phelps went with the blue knights bid and the cva failed then what would happen? Administration costs a lot of money and there was only enough to make it to the summer, so that is why the bid had to be for both scenarios.

Duff and phelps did win the court case against ticketus which is why the deal was ripped up.

12. eric cartman

How?

That way allowed rangers to play football that season. To start the process all over again after the cva failed would have meant rangers sitting out for a season and a lot people losing their jobs.

13. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

Sold within hours on a previously agreed "Binding" agreement to the man from nowhere?

I don't believe them. D&P gained from this deal, so did Green. I don't personally believe Green was the sole bidder, nor can I comprehend why D&P entered into a binding agreement before any decision was made on the CVA. If Whyte is behind Green (or was) - which a lot of people seem to think, then D&P, who were Whyte's preferred Administrator would also be involved with Green before any deal was agreed? Maybe as some have suggested this was WHyte's plan all along, Green was his man.

Remember Whyte claims to have been tha one who got Green involved in the first place, if he did'nt, where did Green appear from and how did he manage to get an exclusivity deal before the CVA was rejected?

14. A.L.D.O 4.1

Eric I'm beginning to think you're being deliberately stupid .D&P didn't win their case against Ticketus , the deal wasn't ripped up . Rangers went into liquidation and Ticketus sued Craig Whyte for the money because when he did the deal he didn't declare he had been banned from holding a directorship in the past. That is why they won the £17 million case you mentioned earlier in the thread .

For f**k sake mate I even posted a link from Videocelts about D&P losing that case . Didnt you read it ?

As I said before in my opinion D&P f**ked us over . I have explained why . I have even corrected you're mistaken assertions for you yet you are still getting wrong so I think I'll bow out now because talking to you is obviously a waste of time .

15. eric cartman

No I didn't read it as duff and phelps had nothing to do with the ticketus and craig whyte court case. The only time duff and phelps and ticketus have been to court was over the original ticketus deal that duff and phelps ripped up before the cva proposal.

16. A.L.D.O 4.1

This is what you claimed Eric . No sign if the word formal here .

You even got what you yourself said wrong ffs .

17. A.L.D.O 4.1

WILL YOU STOP BEING A DICK .

The videocelts piece I posted was about D&P losing their case against Ticketus while they were administrators of Rangers .

The case you claim they won .

The case we were actually talking about at the time .

Jesus f**k you're hard work .

Now ......f**k off ya muppet

18. eric cartman

Okay I have read your link and it illustrates the point I have been making about bloggers and them pretending to be experts by googling things.

When duff and phelps took ticketus to court over the season ticket arrangement it was to ascertain what rights ticketus should have over the the seats at ibrox. The judge agreed with duff and phelps that ticketus would become an unsecured creditor. This meant they could have no claim to own the seats at ibrox and would go into the cva pot.

19. A.L.D.O 4.1

20. eric cartman