1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

King Set To Fly In To Lead Fans Revolt

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Rocket, Feb 26, 2014.

1. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

And here was me thinking rhat posting a Celtic link would help you out .

Ach forget it :emoticon-0112-wonde

2. eric cartman

eric cartman Well-Known Member

That was part of the deal. There wasn't enough time to put forward a cva have it rejected then start the bidding process over again. That is why you had to submit an unconditional bid, something that only Charles Green was prepared to do.

3. eric cartman

How does quoting wrong information help anyone? Maybe you should read my link and find out the truth.

4. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

5. eric cartman

I don't get your point. That backs up my argument but thanks for posting it.

The characterisation of Ticketus' rights under Scots law

(i) In the seats of the stadium

[29] The STA did not create any real right in the seats which may in subsequent seasons come to be the subject of season tickets if supporters choose to purchase them. Presently there are no season tickets in relation to future seasons. On purchase of a season ticket the supporter would not have any real right in relation to his allocated seat. His right of access to and occupancy of the seat would exist only when a match was being played. The right could not be categorised as a lease because it conferred only an intermittent right of occupation for a limited purpose and for limited periods of time. See by way of analogy Broomhill Motor Co Ltd v Assessor for Glasgow 1927 SC 447. In any event, a lease could not confer a real right under the Leases Act 1449 without possession.