1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Klopp - Living up to the hype?

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Magic Ted, Dec 3, 2015.

1. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

hair beard and even some of his play, wtf. Did we fit out Pirlo with Allen's organs to keep him going which is why he looks younger <laugh>

2. Jimmy Squarefoot

Jimmy Squarefoot Well-Known Member

Klopp has a set style. He will make tweaks to it but this team will have an identity and teams will know what to expect from us.

At the moment, he's instilling the basics - confidence, discipline, shape and structure.

But over time, I'm convinced he will set up as a 4231. Now it won't be this all the time - he will make a few tweaks but the fundamentals will remain in place. He will develop a Plan A until it is perfect.

3. jaffaklopp

jaffaklopp Well-Known Member

Big thing for me, we had completely lost all identity. Teams are fearful of us atm

4. Jimmy Squarefoot

Jimmy Squarefoot Well-Known Member

Yep - we got to a point where teams would attack us and expect points. Lost that fear factor but we're slowly getting it back.

5. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

This is the thing that fires me up whilst not a BR hater his time was up if only because the whole club including us was flat. Suddenly everyone is bouncing (not just because of last night) players are stepping up with particular emphasis on the obvious improvement in some of the under performers / fringe players.
    just nice to have a buzz back round the club.

and as an added bonus i used to dread press conferences/after match interviews with BR as he waffled on feeding ammo to opponents but now i enjoy them particularly Klopps comedy put downs of journalists

6. johnsonsbaby

johnsonsbaby Well-Known Member

I like the fact he's not like any other manager we've had; he's unique, original and very likeable. However it turns out, I'm enjoying watching us and the transformation that's underway.

jenners04 and Jimmy Squarefoot like this.