1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

KLP

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by springtiger, May 2, 2021.

1. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

I was just going to start a thread on season passes!!
    The owners/management need to get on. Strike while the iron is hot and offer discounted season passes
    Welcome back!!
    We are all in it together
    And other such slogans
    People forget quickly
    Get the band wagon rolling

2. Howdentiger2

Howdentiger2 Well-Known Member

KLP is a very good L1 player and has the potential to be a very good championship player and possibly beyond. He and the club know exactly what he needs to work on and as they did with Bowen. The direction of KLPs career is in his own hands and I hope ( as Bowen did ) he listens to those around him and works hard to polish his all round game, gains the strength he will need to take a step up into the championship and is more clinical with his final ball.

There is some absolutely fantastic young players at our club and it's testament to the hard work, Dawson, Anderson, Hare etc are doing, along with Grant and his team who are giving them a pathway and a platform to perform on.

3. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Earn your stripes!!!

4. Howdentiger2

Howdentiger2 Well-Known Member

It would be great, but the usual people will just pour scorn on it and continue to hack at their nose to spite their face

Tickton Tiger. likes this.
  5. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Well yes unfortunately a lot have to after deserting the club this season when they needed them. Some of us kept paying into the club to try and do our bit even tho financial worries were getting very very tight shall we say.
    And I hope the club recognise those that have stuck with them this season too

6. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Good on you and the ones that did, Chazz. Meanwhile on DareToDream on the day for price of 3 pints you could watch City win a league for the first time in the lifetime of the vast majority of them they were asking for someone to put up a free stream and were unwilling to pay to see it.
    Certainly the club will be able to see who have been paying in and be able to make sure they get some sort of recognition, priority for tickets if we ever have demand exceeding supply for either home or away games in League and Cup. Whether they will is of course a different matter. And, if new owners do come in will they be bothered? I remember Adam Pearson telling a poster on here when he first took over he was shocked to find he could not discover the ones who had been loyal, buying season tickets etc as the records were so poorly kept. He did a bit of digging and invited some who had helped the club like Urika and a bloke I know in Brid who had sponsored them for a look round the stadium before it opened.

Last edited: May 2, 2021