1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Last pre-season match v Everton

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by glazerfodder, Aug 7, 2021.

1. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

A solid 4 - 0 win with some great goals in the first half from Greenwood, Bruno and Maguire. Pickford was off his game, but we deserved the goals after some free flowing attacking play. Everton improved in the second half but after making wholesale changes the tempo dropped considerably allowing Everton to come into the game. Dalot was really impressive and seems to have come on considerably after his spell in Serie A and he scored our last goal with a clever header.

Martial was lively, Shaw was less effective with James playing ahead of him on the left and Matic looked good too. No negatives, no injuries and considering we still have Cavani, Varane and Sancho to come we look set for a solid start to the season against Leeds next weekend.

cytrax likes this.
  2. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

I just watched the highlights and it felt like a league match. The fans, the goals and the passion were all there. Great match!

Fernandez looked fresh as well. I look forward to seeing more of him this season. He’s such a joy to watch. I’m also desperate to see more of Greenwood this season and with him scoring even more goals.

Great game!

Diego likes this.