1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Le keeper

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Jun 2, 2011.

1. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Read the Herald today and only real Argyle story was from our French stopper. You have to be impressed with this guy. Given all he has gone through in his private life you have to say for a Frenchman he is Mr Plymouth Argyle through and through. He professes his love for the club and somehow you just believe him. I so hope he will stay and be our No.1 next season.

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Just for info and the last retort you will get from me Bluebell. The ignore button is on and so will everyone elses be including for any response to this so you are now simply wasting your time. Get a new hobby is my advice rather than wasting your time talking to yourself.

3. greenjock

greenjock Member

Top man is Larrieu and deserves his testimonial season. This is the kind of person we should be keeping at the club in a coaching capacity when he hangs up his gloves. In his prime he really was a very very good keeper and has a wealth of experience to pass onto younger players.

4. Westernmac

Westernmac Member

Rustynumbnuts just doesn't get it, does he? With everyone ignoring him, he's never going to get seen or heard. What a complete waste of sperm that child is. He is now indulging in the on-line equivalent of masturbation - but then I always knew he was an utter ****er. Please don't ban him, mods. I love the idea of the little cretin sitting at his keyboard playing with himself - probably literally as well as metaphorically. but that's probably because there's bugger all else to do In Stevenage...

Anyway, sensible, I agree about Larrieu. He's been a great servant even if he has never learned to kick a moving ball without slicing it!

5. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

Yep top keeper and still up to the job, think Reid bringing him back in really helped the improved form later in the season. Button was excellent keeper but with such a young back four think the experience behind them helped. Hope the club doesn´t do a Wotton on him we will need some old heads around as I can see a very young side being fielded next season.

Table tennis is back I see just love this ignore function <party>

6. Westernmac

Westernmac Member

I don't think they will dump him Mex, He has a testimonial coming up and we can't afford anyone else. I agree that his form improved - let's hope he carries into next season.

7. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Yep i just read the article in the paper. Well deserved testimonial, while i'm at it i must put the ignore on that muppet who changed his name, If no one talks to him daddy will play with him, again or even his uncle. Watch the bum nuts

8. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

That's that little prick ignored again, have fun speaking to your self! Goscratchyourballs!

9. homepark_hobo

homepark_hobo Member

Larrieu is the only player who frequently speaks out for the club. He is the PFA ambassador for the players and a really top bloke. I would like him to remain with us next season and I really hope we can afford to keep him on to coach the next generation of keepers when he hangs up the gloves.

10. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

Just a shame it was'nt a bigger club chosen for his testimonial...but yes an Argyle legend!