1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Leicester versus Norwich

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by DUNCAN DONUTS, Dec 10, 2019.

?

Who shall win?

1. Leicester

41.7%
  2. Draw

8.3%
  3. Reading

16.7%
  4. Norwich

33.3%
  1. RiverEndRick

RiverEndRick Well-Known Member

Re-reading my comment it sounded like criticism of RvW, but that wasn't my intention. RvW's toe injury was a major blow to him establishing himself at a critical time. Pukki missing matches now would be a huge blow to our chances, but that seems to have been avoided.

robbieBB likes this.
  2. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

I was both shocked and appalled in equal measures

3. canary on the weald

canary on the weald Active Member

I listened on five live and that's how it came across. Watched motd and I think you're right, a point each was fair. I would say we probably had the most clear cut chances though, and with a 100% fit pukki it could have finished differently

4. RiverEndRick

RiverEndRick Well-Known Member

This tactical analysis backs up your impressions from FiveLive, CW:

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/m...ity-vs-norwich-city-tactical-analysis-tactics

DF won the tactical battle, forcing Rodgers to change his formation to counteract our strength in midfield, as the analysis shows. Had we scored from another of the chances created, the points would have been ours. Vardy did well to make chances out of half chances, but the foxes seldom produced serious scoring threats. They were fortunate to get the own goal, as had Krul not intervened it wouldn't have been a goal. Having been burnt once for the goal, their CBs did much better in the second half, so all in all a draw was a fair result.

canary on the weald likes this.