1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Lincoln home ticket info.

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Oliver's Army, May 11, 2021.

1. joeisonfire

joeisonfire Well-Known Member

Got tickets and went green no option to them pay, loads of issues now all sold out, bairn will be absolutely gutted. Anyone knows if 2 up for sale let me know

Oliver's Army likes this.
  2. Oliver's Army

Oliver's Army Well-Known Member

Same here, had 3 selected green but it wouldn't put them in the basket. ****e

3. Gatesy

Gatesy Well-Known Member

Happened to me a couple of times, I just selected other seats and got there 3rd time lucky. With the amount of people buying there will have been a few selecting the same tickets, just depends who was quickest in adding them to basket I suppose. Once I got mine actually selected and in the basket, I had over 20 minutes to complete the purchase.

Oliver's Army likes this.
  4. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

Sunderland loanee Dion Sanderson is confident the club can achieve promotion back to the Championship this season.

The Black Cats face Lincoln City in the first leg of their League One play off semi final next Wednesday at Sincil Bank.

The second leg is on the Saturday at the Stadium of Light.

21-year-old Sanderson made 28 appearances in all competitions, scoring one goal before his season was cut short in April due to injury.

The defender was recently crowned as Sunderland's Supporters Young Player of the Season.

" My time here at Sunderland has been class" Sanderson told the club website.

"When I came here, all I wanted to do was just as much as I could to help the boys.

"I have every confidence in the team to finish the job and win the play-offs.

Sunderland suffered League One play off heartache in the 2018/19 season losing 2-1 to Charlton Athletic at Wembley.

The following season, the Black Cats finished outside the play offs as the season was cut short due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Heading into the first leg of their play-off semi final, Sunderland have won just one of their last nine league games as they ended the season in 4th place in League One.

After receiving his from the supporters, Sanderson believes the fans have made his time at the club even better without being in the stands.

"I had to work hard to get in the team to begin with.

"I was in and out of the squad at the start, but since the head coach (Lee Johnson) came in, he gave me a chance and everything I feel has gone well.

"The fans have been absolutely class, and for me it couldn’t have gone any better.”

Meanwhile, supporters are looking to secure tickets to Sunderland's play-off semi final second leg on Saturday 22nd May.

The last time fans stepped foot in the Stadium of Light was on 7th March 2020 when Sunderland drew 2-2 with Gillingham.

Subject to availability, fans with 2020/21 season cards have until 4pm tomorrow to purchase tickets.

Fans with season cards for the 2021/22 season will have a window of opportunity between 10am and 4pm on Friday 14th May to get their tickets, subject to availability.

5. monty987

monty987 Well-Known Member

Nice article. Had he been playing with Stewart i would be confident, hope he comes back if we go up. got a 'ticket' anyhow. i reckon we will be up for it at Lincoln next Wed.

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  6. Dave_39

Dave_39 Well-Known Member

ticket arrived by email ones that bought on wednesday check your emails

John Wick and Gordon Armstrong like this.
  7. John Wick

John Wick Well-Known Member

This

8. joeisonfire

After the complete farce of today and trying to get a ticket, if anyone’s plans happen to change and there are 2 tickets for me and my 11 year old can someone let me know. Happy to pay for tickets and charity donation.

Mods if this isn’t allowed fee free to delete was just asking if plans change that’s all.

9. Gordon Armstrong

Gordon Armstrong Just another S.A.F.C. fan
    Forum Moderator

There's absolutely no harm in asking fellow Sunderland fans for help, marra :emoticon-0145-shake

I can't help you, but I hope that somebody can :emoticon-0148-yes:

10. Dave_39

Dave_39 Well-Known Member

details for entry times here

All at Sunderland AFC are looking forward to welcoming supporters back to the Stadium of Light for the club’s Play-Off semi-final second leg.

Our primary concern remains the safety and well-being of supporters, staff and the wider community and although Covid-19 rates within the city are low, the virus is still in circulation and we all have a part to play to ensure that it remains under control.

Social distancing measures will be in place throughout the Stadium of Light and it's surrounding areas, and fans attending next weekend’s game are reminded to follow the ‘hands, face and space’ advice at all times.

We are encouraging fans to get tested before and after the game, and further information about how and when to do this is detailed below. Supporters are not required to present a vaccine certificate or carry out a temperature check when entering the Stadium of Light.

Face coverings are mandatory upon entry and must be worn throughout the time that you spend within the Stadium of Light, apart from when you are eating or drinking.

There will be no food and drink served inside the stadium, but supporters are permitted to bring their own food and drink. This must be stored in a see-through bag to speed up entry through the turnstiles, and alcohol is prohibited.

Hand sanitiser stations will be available before and after entering the turnstiles and throughout the Stadium of Light. Supporters are encouraged to sanitise as frequently as possible.

The Stadium of Light store and ticket office will remain closed on matchday, and supporters are reminded that all tickets must either be stored digitally on a smartphone or printed at home prior to travelling to the stadium.

There will be no car parking available at the Stadium of Light for this fixture and supporters travelling by car are encouraged to use the city centre Park and Walk scheme.

ENTERING THE STADIUM

The club will be operating a phased entry process to maximise social distancing.

Upon entering the stadium through the turnstile, you are required to follow the one-way system and walk directly to your seat.

29 turnstiles will be in operation, but it is imperative that you queue at your designated turnstile, which is detailed on your digital ticket.

If your seat has an odd row number, you are required to arrive at the relevant turnstile between 90 and 45 minutes before kick-off.

If your seat has an even row number, you are required to arrive at the relevant turnstile no sooner than 45 minutes before kick-off.

TESTING

Because one in three people with Covid-19 do not display symptoms, fans are advised to get tested up to three times in the period leading up to and after next weekend’s game.

Tests should ideally take place three to five days apart, so for the Play-off match on 22nd May fans are encouraged to follow the schedule below:

• Take a first test on Monday 17th May or Tuesday 18th May
    • Take a second test ideally on Saturday 22nd May, but if this is not possible on Friday 21st May
    • Take a follow up test after the event on Wednesday 26th or Thursday 27th May
    For more information about how to test at home, please click here.

Supporters requiring further assistance can also take an assisted test at one of Sunderland’s local sites by clicking here.

If you have been vaccinated, it is important that you still take the tests as you may still be able to carry and transmit the virus.

If you test positive for Covid-19 before or after the fixture, please advise SAFC by contacting [email protected].

Supporters watching the match at home, or in a pub, with friends and family are reminded to follow the latest Government guidance, including the rule of six and two households if indoors, and whether inside or outside remember hands, face and space.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Visit our updated FAQs for all that you need to know before returning to the Stadium of Light next weekend.

Simply click here.

Key information for supporters - SAFC

so 2PM to 2:45PM odd number rows

and 2:45PM to 3:30PM even number rows

Last edited: May 15, 2021

11. Blyth_bucaneer

Blyth_bucaneer Well-Known Member

Obviously I agree with protocol, but for me as an individual, that's far too much fcuk around for the price of a ticket. Nope, I'll be happy watching in armchair mode whilst the in-house grounds lady panders to each one of my eccentric needs for the duration of the programme. Roll on normal jogging.

RTB and Smug in Boots like this.
  12. Septem

Septem Active Member

Same for me. I missed out on the site getting a ticket with the same problems a lot of people had. I was offered a spare from a mate but after seeing all the chew on I decided against it.

Blyth_bucaneer likes this.
  13. Jonny A

Jonny A Active Member

My son came off nights at 4am stayed up to make sure he didn’t oversleep, only wanted the one ticket was logged into the site at 7am but couldn’t get a single seat anywhere, only time he managed to click one and move on it gave no option to checkout - hopefully next time if we ever have to do this they just use auto allocation would have made it so much easier

RTB likes this.
  14. RTB

RTB Well-Known Member

Lincoln had a ballot of their current season ticket holders with auto allocation of tickets.

John Wick likes this.
  15. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

I've been asking absolutely everyone mate and have finally had some encouragement.

I can't get a child's ticket but the lad is a great friend so would let me have two adults at face value.

I have to say there's some fantastic people in our support.

Bear with me and I should have confirmation by close of play today ...

... I can't tell you which ex-player is trying to help but you'd be proud if you knew :emoticon-0103-cool:

16. joeisonfire

That’s absolutely fantastic news mate thank you

Smug in Boots likes this.
  17. Smug in Boots

I've worked as hard on this as jf it was tickets for me mate.

I've done this for decades and never made a penny out of it.

When people say 'Yeah Smug helps people out but he's still a ****er' it says more about them than me ...

... it's easy to be judgemental when you sit on yer arse doing f**k all.

SAFC2403, Jack Ford, RTB and 2 others like this.
  18. John Wick

John Wick Well-Known Member

I thought that's what we would have done and I said on here, email from the club"do you want a ticket"? with a simple yes or no. Alas it was pot luck. I feel for supporters that tried and had chew.

19. joeisonfire

I’m over the moon, email from club last for 2 tickets. Phone me and paid for them this morning, absolutely buzzing. So is the boy.

Robertson, The Berk, RTB and 3 others like this.
  20. Smug in Boots

Great stuff, well done.

This is the last message I had, from the lad who was trying to help you ...

"I've never known a farce like this. They won't send out tickets until everyone in your pod has an email address on their account. I've got 1 lad who hasn't put an email address on yet and so I'm chasing him up. I've spent 3 days trying to sort all this out it's a complete joke."

joeisonfire likes this.