1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

live down south but still fellow toon fan

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by newcastlenumberonefan, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newcastlenumberonefan

My Dad was born up in newcastle and moved down south, to Luton 30 years ago. He still has his geodie accent to this very day and I have been raised with toonarmy in me for the lat 21 years!. Over the years I have come up to newcastle to either st james park or see my gran parents who both have passed away, my Grandad being more recently and the funeral was on wednesday in newcastle. I have to say I now see up there, there a big difference with people and each other. In newcastle everyone has that great bond especially in pubs with genral footy. Made to feel really welcomed. Where down where I live you have more people who are either glory hunters who somehow support man u and even some barca ones! Or you have some who are rude and think they know it all like a idiot saying ''barr is ****'' or ''pardrew lucky''. Just wanted to say love newcastle and fellow fans and people who live there and thought you all had a right to know!:smiley::smiley:

2. KyleG

KyleG Member

Yeah, massive contrast from 08/09 season. Love it if Villa mess their remainder of the season an get relegated!

3. Sir Bobby

Sir Bobby Active Member

I agree. I love northerners, and although I'm one myself, I still think I'd prefer them even if I was from daan saaarf. Just friendly people

4. Stevie T

Stevie T Active Member

I live in Yorkshire and it's a similar mentality, but the toon is special for it's spirit and it's energy. Doesn't matter where your from or where you live, you represent the toon army in your local area loud and proud!

5. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

good stuff and hope to see you posting more regularly :)

6. CSI TOON

CSI TOON New Member

love the north...love it

7. goldie

goldie Well-Known Member

When the sea rises 10m you will drown with the rest of them. GET OUT.

8. barnaby

barnaby Well-Known Member

I'm biased but I think we live in the best part of the country.
    I also think that NE fans are the best and that includes all teams. We show fantastic loyalty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.