1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Liverpool game

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by greenhousmeadowman, Jan 21, 2020.

1. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Saying it very softly................not bad at the minute. Were a bit up and down at the start of the season but the football was a much better spectacle. Have recently been a lot more consistent and have picked up some good form. As said, fingers crossed it carries on. Good crowds of 10,000 plus average so the team and manager must be doing something right. Always a steadier though is this is Argyle and they can cock it up in a heart beat anytime. Who'd have history .........

Zenfootball2 likes this.
  2. Zenfootball2

Zenfootball2 Active Member

saying it softly back to you .I hope it continues.

sensiblegreeny likes this.
  3. greenhousmeadowman

greenhousmeadowman Well-Known Member

Thought you were incredibly unlucky to go down last year - how Southend stayed up with their defence I will never know. If you won't make a prediction then I will - we will be playing you again in League 1 next year! And you won't need the play-offs either!

sensiblegreeny and Zenfootball2 like this.
  4. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

No excuses from me about last season. I'm one of those that believes you get what you deserve over a season and it isn't a one match competition like the cup. We managed somehow to blow it badly in the last half a dozen games. We were the least likely to go down but typical Argyle still managed it. It's why I love them so much................sometimes. If anything the FA were to blame mostly for allowing Bury to continue and be promoted. But, that's history now.

Zenfootball2 likes this.