1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

LUFC/Elmo

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Farsleyexile, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farsleyexile

Farsleyexile Well-Known Member

I hereby declare that this member is the most irritating poster since Lofty and his ****ers.Elmo is an argumentative twat,we are a team? Not with that ****er elmo winding everyone up!
    He knows everything all the time,typical Harrogate tosser.
    Strach etc are easy going guys,Elmo is a **** and i understand if i get kicked off cos i`m fed up of hearing the prick:emoticon-0114-dull:

2. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Nobody is in danger of being kicked off, just as everybody is entitled to have an opinion.

On a lighter note, cross threads are coming back folks (in some sort of capacity)

3. 666 & Elmo

666 & Elmo New Member

You should have wrote "fed up of reading what the prick writes" because if you can hear me, I suggest you are closer to God than you really want to be <ok>.

Thanks for the personal thread though. You're the second person to do that for me. <ok>

I'm really heartened that - after staying well on topic and debating the facts and issues rather than getting personal in the Warnock Out thread - you think that debating in such a manner is "irritating" and "argumentative".

Maybe I should just call you a ****er or a twat and I will be accepted immediately into the world you inhabit?

But I would prefer not to. I find it so demeaning to get personal on a forum.

What I would ask is that you stop asking me to "ease down", especially when it is others who are clearly much more hot under the collar <ok>

Alternatively, blow me.

4. Farsleyexile

Elland,i`m sorry but the ****er never gives the whinging a rest,and bitching with guys who are sound and don`t need that crap,i`ll shut up now<ok>

5. Farsleyexile

I kept saying ease down,did it help no,i was getting on your back,suck my tulips you faggot

6. 666 & Elmo

666 & Elmo New Member

You mad, bro?

<steam>

7. Simon21-LUFC

Simon21-LUFC Well-Known Member

You're not really debating the facts, all you've done over and over is claim that Diouf's multiple failures of character are all due to the fact he was born in Senegal, which is a very weak point to make considering he's spent the vast majority of his life in Western Europe.

EDIT: You've also managed to make the leap to accusing me of being in favour of the death penalty.

8. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Death penalty <yikes> I'd go firing squad-------As long as Paynter was doing the shooting

9. 666 & Elmo

666 & Elmo New Member

Sorry, but two completely independent people counter your perceptions.

Again you misrepresent, as you did on the other thread. I asked you a question about whether you were in favour of the death penatly being reintroduced (along with the birch for children), as the arguments you had been using all point towards a penal system of punishment rather than rehabilitation.

You refuse to accept that someone who committed offences 6 years ago (that you believe are so bad he should never be able to wear the LUFC shirt) and has not repeated them still proves he is beyond redemption.

You made it exceptionally clear what you thought and nothing - no matter how cogent the argument - would ever allow you to open your mind or see that his misdemeanours are just that, rather than such terrible acts that he should be exiled form our green land. It's quotes like the following that make me think you have some serious conservative 19th Century values in relation to how society should deal with transgressors. All I did was ask whether you do believe in those things. You failed to answer.

10. Farsleyexile

Hi Elland lad<ok>

11. Farsleyexile

Magazine Lane has changed somewhat since i was in short trousers!

12. Farsleyexile

Elmo needs bisoprolol 20mg,or he`ll join me!

13. Farsleyexile

IT`S NO FUN IN Castlehill waking up in intensive care,so Elmo,don`t stress things

14. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

15. 666 & Elmo

666 & Elmo New Member

You're developing an unhealthy obsession Farsley, lad - all those posts without anyone else replying. It's not good for you and we need you on here to slag people off who like to debate issues <ok>

But for the moment, you should go to bed before it eats you up and spits you out.

Ovaltine might help your aging mind to wind down.

For your body, cut out the fats, the alcohol and the fags. Get some exercise - it helps to take your mind off those little obsessive issues, and make sure you have your five a day and plenty of vitamins.

No idea about those drugs you are on, but they appear to have made you a little tense too. Get a massage, but have the missus do it, can't have you getting excited at your age with some young whippersnapper (male or female, whatever floats your boat)

Worried that Scarborough might not be sedate enough for you. Thought about moving to Bournemouth?

16. Simon21-LUFC

Simon21-LUFC Well-Known Member

You arrogant ****.

1. I'm completely in favour of the penal system as rehabilitation, nothing I said goes against that, and in fact you're the one who was even debating whether alcoholism is an illness, which it is, and it's one I've lost a loved one to.

2. In 2010 he was charged with driving without a licence and insurance as well as 2 other unnamed driving offences, and the brawl in a Manchester nightclub occurred in April of this year. This suggests he has not learned his lesson.

3. Firstly you'll find I did answer your question, clearly you didn't bother to read everything I typed, and you're extremely exaggerating the intentions of my comments. I want him to not be playing for Leeds United, not ****ing deported.

Of course you'd have seen all this if you'd climbed out of your own arse for long enough to actually read and process my comments rather than invent an image of me in your head so you had someone to argue with to make some idiotic point that has absolutely no relation to the case in question.

17. 666 & Elmo

666 & Elmo New Member

I really wish someone would teach you how to use the computer; you give people from Harrogate a bad name.

And before you carry on your stupidity, I'll show you mine, I bet you can't show me yours! Here's my proof of the last 5 years' worth of being a ST holder at ER (in fact, two STs) - my ST holding goes way back fartehr than that, but I have not kept the old cards and booklets and whatnot.

ST.jpg

You just can't help yourself from going personal, can you? It's really not conducive to a good debate.

Open your mind Simon. You're so closed and pent up.

EDIT: you don't seem to have that many backers on the Warnock Out thread. You have lost the argument and now you are just lashing out. It's not a nice trait.

18. strachallister

strachallister Well-Known Member

Its what he\she does best, argue not debate, Im not going to be drawn in again as it covers old ground I think Elmo is a first class prick who trys to make out that he\she is the one being picked on, when in reality Elmo is the one doing the name calling and trying to draw people into an arguement ie Simon,I have heated arguments with him but if he is right I will say so, death penalty !! wtf was that sort of question to be asked on a football board !! as for punctuation check your own Mrs Fudd as it aint perfect, this is a disscussion board not a debating team !we are all entitled to our own opinions, we just dont need you shoving yours down our throats, this will be the last time I answer Elmo as she is not worth answering, Farsley I understood when you said what you said about easing off but unfortunatley Elmo cant see that as she is way to intelligent for the likes of us.
    My final thoughts are goodbye Elmo enjoy debating because eventually you will have nobody to debate with.

19. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

20. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Elmo You are just a third rate Troll. The mods will get bored of fire fighting soon enough. Until then I am not convinced you a leeds fan in the sense I understand it. The Bates protest must be convenient as it gives you some self justification for not going to ER. Me I think you are a scum fan on a wind up! Either way, you dont go to games, so you have no valid opinion, therefore you don't matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.