1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mario Balotelli

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by jaffaklopp, Oct 19, 2014.

1. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

Hope he's playing next week versus us lot....

2. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

He's not a goal scorer but I think he might work as a provider for Studge.

3. Klopp's Mannschaft

Klopp's Mannschaft Well-Known Member

But then you wonder if our midfield options would be better providers? Gerrard behind Sturridge and Sterling could work wonders given how they both like to make space and runs off the shoulder...

4. InBiscanWeTrust

InBiscanWeTrust Rome, London, Paris, Rome, Istanbul, Madrid
    Forum Moderator

1 assist in English football suggests otherwise <whistle>

I've said it before 1000 times, he needs someone up top playing with him who will make the runs so he doesn't have to. Sturridge will do that but in the mean time, Sterling should be playing right upfront to do that (see 3rd goal today).

Would allow Balotelli to sit up top or drop deep while we still have someone up the very top offering a threat.

5. People laughed at me just before we bought Balotelli because I said I'd rather keep Borini or sign Shane Long. The only reason I said it was about work ethic. Mario was never go to fit in with us and bar a miracle, never will! We wasn't going to replace Luis with anyone we signed but it wasn't his goals we needed to replace, it was his work ethic! That work ethic was what create so many chances for us last year. Putting the opposition under pressure, interchanging freedom between the front players and nobody hogging space in certain areas of the pitch. Rather than signing Mario, we should have just kept Andy Carroll <doh>

6. You say that, but he rarely has two shocking games back-to-back. Yes, he can be poor for several games running but a shocker like today usually results in a upturned performance the next game. You guys could be in for good (bad for you) Balotelli #hoping #wishful #optimistic

7. How the **** is he going to be a provider for Studge? He's not got a clue how to pass a ball <laugh>

8. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

I said this after the WBA game. I could cry when I think that we spent £16m on Bollockbelly and £20 on Muckonthepitch - we could surely have got Berahino for £15m tops in the summer. Now it'd be nearer to £25m.

We need to but a QUALITY forward in Jan, and the top players just aren't available then unless, as with Suarez, we get ****ing lucky. But if we are buying (and Christ knows, we must) then buy big and properly.

9. InBiscanWeTrust

Forum Moderator

FFS <doh>

10. Yep. £20m on Markovic, £16m on Mario and we shoudl have told Borini he wasn't wanted to get the another £14m. That's £50m right there!

11. ****off, I ranting you **** <laugh>

12. InBiscanWeTrust

Forum Moderator

FFS <doh>

<whistle>

13. FedLadSonOfAnfield

A bag of Tescos value tagliatelli would be better up front than a Balotelli.

I said buy him in the summer, and see what happens. What's happened is he's ****ing useless and clueless, worse even than I could have imagined. Have no idea how he got the reputation he did and why there is ever any expectation that he will perform amazingly on the pitch. How the hell has this player become so highly rated and admired?? So far it looks like the good goals he has scored, not for us of course, have just been flukes and that his general setting is useless/****/not interested. He's not even good enough to play in the Prem, never mind the team that finished second last season. Any one of us would put in a better shift than this ****ing idle, self centred tosser.

I want him gone in January. Don't care if we lose money. Not only is he incapable of doing the thing we bought him to do, or of playing football at all, but he's also breaking the team ethos that we established last season. Those on this thread suggesting he might be a support player/provider for Sturridge I suggest you ask your guide dogs for the true take on Failotelli.

Fail, fail, fail. Sell, sell, sell. And **** off Balotelli you useless sack of ****.

14. I just can't tolerate lazy players. Berbatov was a quality player but always said I didn't want him because he had zero work ethic. I'd even be tempted to say I wouldn't have wanted Bergkamp but he was one on his own too <laugh>

I'm all for giving managers and players time and a chance, but sometimes its clear to see its not going to work. I think most of us would agree that this was the case with Roy Hodgson (and David Moyes for Man Utd). I also think most of us could see it wasn't the right fit beforehand but was willing to give it time. I think Mario Balotelli is the same.

As I've already said to many people though, I seriously hope Mario and Brendan prove me wrong.

15. FedLadSonOfAnfield

Agree with that.

Six games, no goals. Six games, no goals. Six games, no goals.

Doesn't look any better no matter how many times you type it.

16. Needs the word "league" in there though :p

17. Flappy Flanagan (JK)

Flappy Flanagan (JK) Well-Known Member

Sturridge will have to play as a single central striker when he returns I think. Lallana and Sterling both playing off him.

Sterling and Lallana have both shown they can get in the box and finish.

18. FedLadSonOfAnfield

What makes it even worse is is talk in pre-season of how he could change to fit in to our style, become a team player and then this week all the **** he came out with about how we're a much better team than he thought we were, condescending, arrogant prick.

19. FedLadSonOfAnfield

True, too pissed off with this **** to think straight right now <laugh> especially when typing and giving opinions on the donkey

20. FedLadSonOfAnfield

That would be good, much better than having that mohawk twat anywhere near our lineup.