1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Thread. (Liverpool Vs Reading)

Discussion in 'Reading' started by Chris., Oct 17, 2012.

1. Chris.

Chris. #bringbackchris

Good evening Royals, Liverpool fan here.

As i'm sure you're aware, Liverpool play Reading in the Premier League on Saturday. Over on the Liverpool board, i've done a match thread for Saturday's game which includes the latest injury news and a preview of the game.

Would be good if a few Reading fans could pop over to the match thread and give some views on the likely formation, team, hopes for the season ahead etc.

Here is the link: http://www.not606.com/showthread.ph...-Thread-Liverpool-Vs-Reading-(Premier-League)

<cheers>

EDIT: I am fully aware of the excellent thread done by daib0 on this board and on royalsrendezvous for Saturday's game and i've already left a comment on that.

I'm the poster who does the thread for the Liverpool board and as i've already said, it would be a good if a few Reading fans pop over to our thread as a few of our fans have done on your threads. I shall send Liverpool fans towards the threads done by daib0 as well!

Would be good to get some good match chat/banter going for this game!

2. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

Sorry, Chris, for some strange reason I've only just read this post now - but knew of your match thread perfectly, and gave it praise in several quarters - you've a nice literary style which is a welcome change from my factual and statistical stuff!