1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Max Ehmer signs

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Captain Jack Sparrow, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

They always exaggerate attendance figures this lot mind, (gasheads in general not the ones on here) 300+ is huge away support, best in the FL blah blah
    6,000+ at home is called a "sellout" in a ground that holds about 12,500 ish.

took 40k to Wembley for the conference play off final which they did not as the attendance was 47k, so they took 30k ish, while Grimsby took 13k.

Moral of the story is don't trust this lot when they speak of attendances <laugh>

brb likes this.
  2. brb

brb CR250

How yer doing mate? <laugh>

I think what I find amazing, like many clubs that have nearly gone under, no lessons have been learned. I speak from the heart, maybe one day a multimillionaire will come in and buy my club, but do I want it, nah mate I'm too old for what football has become.

They tried to move us some years back under a so called five year plan, I said at the time, there goes another flying pig, and those five years have since passed.

I don't care if I play L1, L2 or the National Conference, they can keep their big bucks, that have sent so many to the wall, however, like everything, even for us one day it will happen.

When clubs start offering wages when there is no finances coming in during a pandemic, and when that club has just come out of financial trouble, you have to start asking questions as a supporter, what the hell is going on!

We'll see them in a season or two, when the begging bowl comes back out, because......well you know.