1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mike dean ref in Sunday !!

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Norway-jack, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Norway-jack

Norway-jack Well-Known Member

Surely that is one of the sickest jokes ever played on the Swans ??

Why the **** pick him with his history in this game ?
    A strong ref is needed and after the way he buckled in the last derby game im not inspired by his selection for this one, Sky doing everything to make this game controversial IMO.

2. mikraswan

mikraswan Well-Known Member

What's the story with Mike Dean? From what I've see he's poor, but not worse than so many other refs....

3. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

4. SA9JACK

SA9JACK Active Member

Wasn't it Mike Dean who allowed Spurs to play on while Michu was sparked out on the deck last season too? The bloke is a knob, not feeling so confident about this game now <doh>

5. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

Yes it was.

Mike Dean reffing, the game kicking off at 4pm, I can't help but think that someone somewhere is trying to ensure that there's controversy on the field and that world war 3 breaks out off it. Two of the most stupid decisions ever regarding a football match

6. Norway-jack

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/south_east/7984322.stm

Shows the bloke is a weak minded idiot and should never be put in that position every again, he was intimidated and cost us the 3 pts that day, the scum fans will feel he can be "got at " once again so will set out to do a similar thing, mike dean being the kind of prick that he is will show he is not "to be swayed" by then giving them ****ers everything he can give!

SKY are also trying to **** stir by making this a 5pm kick-off , they know everyone will be drunk as fook going to this game and that will probably spell trouble somewhere along the line <ok>

7. swanee

swanee Well-Known Member

Perhaps he`s on his uppers and could do with a few more £1 coins, or perhaps they`ll start chucking notes at him this time. After all, the richturds can afford it now?

8. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

How much say to Sky have on who the ref is? I honestly don't know but I'll be surprised if it's any at all.

But I agree it's some kind of sick joke, surely? The Cardiff fans will be loving it!

Only one thing for it - thump the ****ers out of sight so any dodgy decisions won't matter. :)

9. Norway-jack

just said exactly this on the other thread fella.

SKY seem to be doing everything possible to crank up the heat on this game, having an evening kick-off and 20,000 drunk football fans in a stadium reffed by a guy that has history of letting the occasion get to him is a recipe for something very unseemly, even the talk of this not being a bubble trip seemed to smack of a set up , the media focus will be massive if it kicks off in this game then the scummers will really know what its like to come under the spot light.

They are the family club of the year though arnt they ...<whistle>

10. Blitz

Blitz Member

Mike Dean is a ****er of the highest order and this is a disgrace. Someone definitely wants trouble on and off the field. Sky would love it if it all kicked off on Sunday

11. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

Funnily enough the family award gets a mention in the match thread <laugh>

12. Blitz

Blitz Member

Come on Dill where's the bloody match thread? I want to know how the hell sperm gets a mention in it :D

13. Norway-jack

14. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

Can't put it up yet, we're all having so much fun on this thread <laugh>

15. Norway-jack

I don't think SKY have any say at all on who picks the ref for games but im sure they have nice lunches with the people at the FA and premier league where they have a friendly chat on who would make a game more entertaining for a neutral to watch..<whistle>

16. Norway-jack

The problem with mike dean is that he will try to show he isn't biased toward us after what happened to him last time, and in doing so will stick his head in the sand when the likes of medel will try to snap leon in half but when leon leaves a foot in later on to even it up mike will then produce a red card !! showing that he is not intimidated by the Cardiff fans and not afraid to make the big calls in the big games..<laugh>

The bloke is a prick,if he was to give us everything in the game and score the winner for us then and only then will he be considered remotely decent . Michu getting knocked out cold,taylor getting sent off in the first minute of a play-off semi,cardiff being awarded a penalty because the guy the was ****ting himself and was worried about his own safety...he has a lot to make up for <ok>

17. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

Did I say I hate the ****er!!!!! Most bent ref in the league, just as well give them the three points now save the trouble of playing the game. Mike Dean is a ****er of the highest order, and one big bottler.

Didn't the lad who got done for throwing a missile admit that he ONLY threw chewing gum at him.

18. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

As sad as that seams, it wouldn't suprise me.

19. Ffsdon'tpassittohim

Ffsdon'tpassittohim Well-Known Member

Unfortunately my prediction is either a home win or a draw . Hope I'm wrong .

20. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Even putting aside the history with us and Cardiff he always strikes me as one of those refs that absolutely loves the attention. Bad news this.