1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Missing going to the games

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by keepthefaith, Mar 15, 2021.

1. keepthefaith

keepthefaith New Member

Hi all

Just a quick post - as we all have, I've been missing going to the football every week (Charlton supporter myself - for my sins) and wrote a (plenty short) book during lockdown about a few of the small things / simple pleasures that make going to the football great

Thought it might be of interest so wanted to share a link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08WK7VWNZ/?tag=not606-21

Good luck for the rest of the season too - seen your form has largely been great since Austin came back - has he pushed Bonne down the pecking order? What do you lot reckon on him by the way? He did well stepping in for us when Taylor got injured last season but wasn't going to be our leading man - is he progressing much with you?

Bwood_Ranger and kiwiqpr like this.
  2. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

Hard to know really as he spends most of his time on the Bench, and when he comes on it's usually only for a few minutes. He does get in some good positions, but too many are offside, and he doesn't look like scoring. When he has scored, some time ago now, it came as a shock.

3. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

Why has your manager resigned?

4. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

Bonne has also had personal issues (lost a sister) so with that on his mind,plus moving up a division he hasnt had a chance. The first half of the season we were not firing on all seasons and this year have improved (with the addition of the loans). I think that there will be games better suitd for him, but it would appear that MW likes to bring in players and develope inthe reserves before letting them lose. Also, we had been playing 1 striker up front - not a system that is probably ideal for him or Dykes - hopefully Charlie Austin can teach him a trick or two.

5. Quite Possibly Raving

Quite Possibly Raving Well-Known Member

I miss there being a lot of PL games on a Saturday at 3pm. I absolutely hate how spread out they are and how rubbish MOTD is on a Saturday half the time. Listening to the radio at 3pm on a Saturday is no good now.