1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Missing Persons Alert.

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by UnitedinRed, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I sympathise with you. Hate seats, always the terrace for me.

PINKIE likes this.
  2. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

yeah, I miss those days, 4-0 down doing the hokey-cokey in the freezing rain, or doing the conga across the north Bank. There's no real safety reason why they couldn't return in a different form.

PINKIE likes this.
  3. Blueman

Yeah definitely. There was a lot more togetherness among fans too.

PINKIE likes this.
  4. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

I agree with you that it doesn't. However in our Not606 world we have our own rules. I suppose avoiding the forum when your team is not doing too well is understandable because you just want to avoid all the Kants who are going to wum you, none of us of course. Some of us deal with it like you and think Not606 is best avoided At such times others come looking to take the bull by the horns.

Just felt like a biblical moment of Moses proportions when the Chelsea board took part in the Exodus once the false messiah had been found out...think it was a fascinating thing to experience for the other not 606ers. It just needed David Attenborough commentating on the whole mass departure and I'm sure it would have made a great series for National Geographic.

gooner4ever likes this.
  5. Blueman

Personally I just got fed up with the forum as I spent my time getting involved in stupid spats. I left but missed it after a while. I make a point of not getting into silly, childish arguments, and also to spend less time on it than I did before. I actually came back during our crap spell so a bit of banter doesn't bother me.

NSIS and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  6. CFC: Champs £launderx17

You had a decent team 86, you whining plastic ;)

7. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Yes the plastic Mancs don't understand why one would not post immediately after a match... maybe we are in the pub talking to humans such as after the Palace game

Blueman likes this.
  8. Blueman

I know. It seems that being on here is the be all and end all, and if you're not like them then you're not a fan. Like you, I like to mix with real people at a game or a pub. Hilarious really.

9. CFC: Champs £launderx17

We have a much higher proportion of match going fans... obviously United with the biggest fan base are going to have the lowest per centage of match going fans... and it is very evident on forums such as this.

They get their intel from Sky etc rather than watching matches and get sucked into all the tabloid hype, eg Depay and Martial have a couple of good games and are world beaters (UIR).

Or the opposite, United and Chelsea are not 10-0 up at half-time players with 11 home growns so it is time for a meltdown (Treble, Chelsea Pensioner) even before the match has finished!

10. Blueman

I know and they believe the hype. Being fair, I think Treble is a good poster and he makes some good points, but some ie, Fistian, spout absolute crap all the time. Still, some good entertainment value I suppose.

11. Treble seems like a decent lad, although he did get himself "owned" on some premature wumming. I didn't mind it, personally, but it did take the heat off PIXIE quite a lot, who had, up to that point, been "owned" epically on a whole load of stuff. Treble's schoolboy faux pas let PIX off the hook.

12. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

****ing hell times must be bad for the Chelsea boys when Hiag is being contrite:)

13. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You don't mind it, because you're the undisputed chumpion of wum **** ups on here fella. If anything, Treble's Arsenal wum fails took the heat off of you momentarily, but then you went and made another **** up on your berahinho thread <laugh>

14. You need to believe that, PIX.

I understand, mate. Believe me, I do.

15. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

You dont go to games, your mum wont let you go

16. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Chelsea in the Premier League this season:

August: 1 win
    September: 1 win
    October: 1 win
    November: 1 win
    December: 1 win
    January: 1 win

And I'm sure it will be no surprise @CFC: Champions of FFP post history resembles that <laugh>

____________________________________________________________________________
    Everyone likes this
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stan and PINKIE like this.
  17. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Bloody hell, 1 win and the Chav board is festering with life again. It's like the rainy season after a drought at the Serengety. Listen carefully and you can almost hear Sir David Attenborough commentary about elephants like Abu Hamza, CFC to the FFP and Fevriul lumbering back to the watering hole.

18. Anyone seen Pixie? I think he's been slinking on and off the Gooner board.

It's almost as if he's afraid to post on this board...
    <whistle>

19. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I just saw this <laugh> I don't post for a couple of hours and you're completely obsessing about me.

You are literally on the end of my piece of string, waiting for me to make you dance. <party>

20. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

<whistle>