1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mondelez Intl

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by old timer, Nov 5, 2020.

1. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

Mondelez Int'l owners of Cadbury's Chocolate have linked up with Bristol Rovers as our official snacking partner. They want to bring Cadbury's ethos of generosity starting with the exciting creation of the club Sensory room. More details can be found on Bristol Rovers news.

2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

I heard this news earlier on a double decker bus on my way home from having a time out by enjoying a picnic with the wife. I thought it may have been a careless whispa as the details at the time was a bit flakey. But it is true! I bet our club were chomping at the bit to have this partnership with an international company. This should give our finances a bit of a boost.

;)

old timer and Wooperts_duck like this.
  3. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

Are you a CHOCOHOLIC CJS or do you own a sweet shop

4. Bluebaldee

Bluebaldee Total Git

Not wanting to bring a downer to proceedings but Mondelez (formerly Kraft) can f**ck right off.

When they bought Cadbury in 2010 they gave a solemn promise to keep the Somerdale factory open which they then immediately reneged on, costing the livelihoods of more than a thousand Bristolians.

5. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Neither old timer. I just sometimes get the munchies. I usually get them after eight o'clock in the evening. I tend to go for creme eggs. How do you eat yours? I like to imagine that I am taking flyte and flying into space, riding a lion. I go to mars and then see the galaxy and the milky way. On my travels, I collect lots of mini eggs and then when I am done, I bring home by bounty. Anyway, that is a twisted story. I have always been told that I have a good imagination. Apparently it is because I have curly wurly hair. Anyway, lets get back on topic. Wael did a letter to the fans yesterday, which had this news in it. Anyone see it?

Bluebaldee and old timer like this.
  6. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

I remember that. It was disgusting and I can see why people would be still upset about it. Have a break bluebaldee, have a kit kat ;)

Bluebaldee likes this.