1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

More unnecessary expense

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by itstimupnorth, Feb 10, 2022.

1. itstimupnorth

itstimupnorth Well-Known Member

Haven't investigated this in detail, but presumably because of late filing of something - and this only happens after appropriate warnings. So, fines will be applied, and although this company is 100% PS and theoretically the club doesn't have to find the money, our chairman will have to, and we know where he gets his money from

220209GFCHoldings.jpg

alwaysright and brb like this.
  2. brb

brb CR250

3. itstimupnorth

Yes, those are for the Club. Haven't had a chance to look at them in detail yet, but first impressions are that it would seem that we've not suffered financially too badly under lockdown (helped by government grant of £1.2m if my memory serves) and/or the financial situation of the club is being made to look pretty attractive to potential investors.

That was at the end of last season though. Quite a bit has happened since then.

To the best of my knowledge (again without a re-check), Holdings accounts have still not been filed yet, but as the only company that is included in Holdings' accounts is now the Club I presume they won't be too far away.

brb likes this.
  4. itstimupnorth

Holdings accounts now posted, compulsory strike-off action has been discontinued.

He really is a slow learner

brb likes this.