1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Motherwell 1-1 Rangers

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by ScotlandFanMuir, Feb 11, 2010.

1. ScotlandFanMuir

ScotlandFanMuir Well-Known Member

Not going to be too down-hearted at that result, away to the 'in form' team in the SPL and we didn't play too great in the first half.

Boyd had a load of chances and thankfully he took one of them.

Motherwell also had a good goal chopped off which would have made it 2-0 so I'm happy with the draw <ok>

2. lone ranger

lone ranger Active Member

<laugh>

i only managed to catch the first half on the radio. could the first touch have been down to the pitch?

think we should be happy enough with the point. both sides of the OF will drop points before the end of the season and we're starting to get our full side back so expect them to start hitting some form again and not just grinding out results

3. Thomas The Cat

Thomas The Cat Well-Known Member

You lot where ****e but scotlands top officials came through for you. Whittiaker is ****ing awful papach must want to leather him in training today.

4. TN8

TN8 Member

Didnt see any of the game as I was stuck on a ****ing Ryanair plane for 2 hours in London <grr>

Sounds like we were lucky to get a point, and we always struggle at Fir Park so wasnt expecting much more to be honest.

Need to get our act together soon tho, we've been ****ing rank so far this year and we wont get away with it against Hibs and Celtic.

5. Bhoy From Brum

Bhoy From Brum Well-Known Member

Got to agree on the comments about the pitch, ****ing disgraceful there pitch is.

You got to see it as one point gained, sounds like you had a bad game & a let off with the offisde decision.