1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mr. McNally.

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by goldeneadie, Jan 2, 2014.

1. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

True, but has the suggestion been made to him or not? It doesn't necessarily have to come across as "you're working with this guy now, deal with it", rather "Chris, there's money available to bring in another coach if you'd like someone fresh to come in and help you with the first team. Can you think of anyone who might be suitable who we can go get for you? We were perhaps thinking a more attack-minded coach?"

2. General Melchett

General Melchett Well-Known Member

I have no idea of where the board sit in terms of satisfaction with performances or style, but thats going to seriously undermine the management team. If CH has not come to this conclusion himself then I can't see it happening. There's no delicate way I suppose of saying essencially we don't think your very good at this, have some help!

I think a more open ended we can't help but notice that goals have been a little hard to come by again this season, there is money in the coffers how are we going to sort it out Chris?
    To which I would guess the supply lines will be the focus (as they should of been in the summer)
    It would take an act of increadible honesty and self awareness to acknowledge that it may help to get an additional coach, to most it would feel like they were a bit deficient and may be not up to it.

Bah!