1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

My time at your club

Discussion in 'MK Dons' started by MKhorns2105, Jul 30, 2011.

1. MKhorns2105

MKhorns2105 New Member

Hi guys,
    I'm a Watford fan but have lived in MK for the last 10 years. Had a Watford season ticket up until I went to uni in Stoke and I'm back on my summer at the moment.

I just had the privelage of enjoying a week's work experience at your press office and first off I want to say it's made a bit of a fan of me. I didn't really like the Dons for a long while, but this was just an uneducated view by me, and this experience has massively changed that viewpoint.

Working in the press office, the likes of Winkleman, Robbo, the coaching staff and the players were always about and they are all fantastic. There is a good feeling and a lot of ambition at the club so good luck guys.

The reason I am writing this huge essay is because I wanted your views on some of the recent posts on your official website.
    The features on: Ian McLoughlin, Jay O'Shea, The Barnet preview, Your Facebook page, the first half of the Spurs match report and the story on The Sun's special offer were all written by me and I wanted to know your thoughts?

Cheers guys :emoticon-0150-hands

2. woburnsandsdon

woburnsandsdon New Member

Hi Horns, good to hear your perception of us has changed slightly,were quite a close knit club including the fans. The work you have done on the OS has been good, one of the critisisms of our OS is that its not kept that up to date and we certainly need a proof reader before things are posted ! recent examples are the Overall match review of the spurs match which had a score of 2-2 ! well done on your bits a good read - good luck inyour future career.wsd