1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Nacho Novo To Leave Rangers?

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by VenomPD, Jan 22, 2010.

1. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

The BBC's Scottish Gossip Column says: Rangers forward Nacho Novo has been linked with a move to either Celta Vigo in his native Spain or Greek outfit Larissa.

What do Gers fans think of this? I know he's a hate figure for other fans but he has performed well for Rangers over the years. He does especially well in big games such as OF games and European nights.

P.S. As you can see I've not been posting any wummery on the football boards. Think Frank et al were right about this.

2. _Jay

_Jay Member

To be fair to Novo he's not the most skillfull player in the world, he does have limited ability but **** me the wee man tries his heart out, I dont think I've ever seen him play and thought he could have worked harder and he doesnt half do it in the big games when we need him, Lost count of the amount of money the wee man must have made us over the years and I'll never forget his penalty against fiorintina, I think most people would have just crumbled before the ball was put on the penalty spot.

If most foreign players put in half as much effort as wee Novo, infact that goes for some brittish based players aswell, they would get on alot better in the old firm teams.