1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

new and fresh meat , swansea city

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by thejacksreturn, Apr 10, 2011.

1. thejacksreturn

thejacksreturn New Member

hi guys and girls,just to introduce myself.
    thought the name thejacksreturn would be approppriate (not rovers).
    followed the old 606 but only commented a couple of times.
    probably the same here but will read and catch up daily.
    46 years old,in a straight relationship, no comments about PULSE ccfc, 3 boys built like arnold ( well 1 is), love the swans .
    cant go to as many away trips cos of costs and time.
    i dont hate ccfc but by the grace of all the pagan gods most of them are turning into cockneys , with their "YOU SHOULD WILL BE BEHIND US, "attitude, quite laughable.
    i have been all around the country with the swans and wales matches in the 80s an 90s, and love them all, and the only spoilers were ,yes you guessed it,not the english oh no, not the foreigners oh no , but them up the road.
    i wont be writing too much as i dont (anal)yse games.
    but i will contribute sometimes duh!!
    against norwich i thought we looked comfortable, they were good we were gooder(trallwn talk mush),rodgers subs this time were spot on , but what has happened to pratley.bring on hull this tuesday, and without being over confident ill go for a 2-0 win to us.they will be tired and were on the crest of a near tsunami.
    long live swansea city f c.

2. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

Thought the Norwich game was a case of whoever improvise the best would win because neither would allow each other there normal game . Except for a few superb shots & stops on our part , there wasn't much advantage for either team (cheers )

3. thejacksreturn

saw the game again today, an i actually thought dorus took some good saves , but the shots were down his throat,but his reactions for the secondary shots were superb.some keepers would have been happy saving the initial ones.
    good team play with dobbie supporting as an attacking midfielder/support striker in a free role, opened norwich up for us to have opportunities.
    holt had attempts which on another day would have crept in , but obviously did not.
    i think the omens are good .hull on tuesday , get a positive result and watch the top 3 stammer.
    portsmouth next away for me, with a trip to the smoke to see me cousins:emoticon-0100-smile

4. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

Exactly that man. For once we were the more clinical side, and it was very nice to see!

5. thejacksreturn

cheers dudes and aberdude,
    swans to win 2-0 tonight , i think the feelgood factor is playing on overload at the mo.
    with the wales games , its probably safer to go to an international game in cardiff with your mates, unless your in the family sections.
    there is still loads of anti anything but cardiff at the games.
    i remember not many moons ago swansea flags being stolen and burnt outside the arms park and at ninian.
    personally i tend to go with 2-3 of us and drink in the pubs with most atmosphere, but even at 46 i still get ."oh its ok theres only 3 of them".even in the bay last year.
    cardiff city is not the friendliest place to go for a game whether its wales or cardiff , if your from swansea.
    so unfortunatley ,some swans tend to go up to the big town quite apprehensive.
    going back to the "pulse"(not literally),if the odds are against you , quite a few people can mouth off knowing the police are close by, but i think that goes for lots of hoolies from lots of different clubs.

anyway cheers lads and lasses and heres hoping we can all win tonight .
    stid