1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New Manager Search.....Why Wait?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Masky, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Tan out, Choo out, Dalman out and McCarthy out! You’ve been paid handsomely and no respect is due! If the ex Newcastle Boss is looking for a sleeping giant with great potential look no further!
    Steven Gerard, Steve Brucie, Eddie Howe....any of these to oversee a firesale! :emoticon-0103-cool:

2. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

We will probably get Phil Brown.

3. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Masky's bollocks talking bollocks again.

Tan out? Got a spare £150m at least in your back pocket Masky Man? Or should Tan just forget it and walk away? I don't think so.

Also, the whole management team leaving in one fell swoop. Not normally recommended in management textbooks.

Leaving Borley on his own? Not a good idea.

Start with McCarthy and TC, yes. Then review the rest of the team and replace as needed once suitable candidates found.

Offering your services Masky?

4. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Firstly my apologies to Dai, didn’t spot his thread on the same matter! BFB not sure I have £150 million available, but I have a huge bulge in my front right trouser pocket for you to slip your hand in....or maybe two...know what I mean pal? Of course my thread doesn’t make sense but i’m passionate about Cardiff City, and I just let one rip! Go and give BT one for me and tell him Masky sends his love! :emoticon-0103-cool: Football club for sale.....cheap!