1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New Mod

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Steven Royston O'Neill, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

Mod or not , if Dragon gets ganged up on long enough & he is going to come back with all he has . You Bluebirds accused Phil of everything under the sun only to find out all he did wrong was change a few words or something in aber's post . I'm not sure if he did it to belittle aber or to try to change something a bit crude to make it more presentable or something else . You guys had him deleting abers music thread , his account & such .Can't remember all the different thinks in the past few weeks you guys were accusing him of , but it's all Mountains out of molehills as far as I'm concerned , to TRY to get your way .

2. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Absolutely Dilli, would certainly take the heat off me, that's for sure!..............
    please log in to view this image

3. bongojack

bongojack Active Member

...cheers man

4. Norway-jack

Norway-jack Well-Known Member

Really not intrested in the MOD thing.

Some MODS like Dragon,H,Swamp and Jager strike a good balance on these boards, they have sense of humour,argue objectively and hold NO personal grudges(despite what others may think) its a difficult task in that respect as we ve seen with Dragon getting abuse for doing what he beleives is the right thing.

I chose not to answer Knackered back on his twisted comments as it would detract from the thread,the History is well documented and there for all to see if they can be arsed to go over old threads.

Being a MOD is not a status symbol,some think it is and enjoy the kudos that goes with it,nothing wrong with that(whatever floats your boat) but these are the same guys that fail to have the balls to actually deal with issues when they arise, in fairness to Dragon and one or two other MODS they are not afraid to get their hands dirty when needed ,something that other moderators are frightened to do because they dont want to become unpopular with other posters.

All i will say is that whoever fancies the job will get my full support and respect 100% regardless of any personal sniping that has taken place in the past, my only concern is that of creating a clique on our message board,that will kill it dead in no time.

Whoever decides to do it should be strong enough in charactor to say what they think and not worry about upsetting another poster/posters in the process, they shouldnt be a shrinking violet like some are and they should be bold enough to maintain forthright views if they have them.

Of the list ive seen above ;

Neither.

PS

What is wrong with just having 2 MODS?? some boards only have 1 i beleive, do we really need 3 ??

if im pushed to give a name i will go for.....Daiswan <laugh>

Good luck peeps !!

5. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

This has been a good thread for me, I know little about the Swans or Cardiff boards and how their mods deal with things, I tend to get quick views on boards but only get involved when the **** hits the fan.

The past few days have given me a good insight and I can tell you that whatever is decided will be decided on what I see and what I honestly believe is best for this board and the forum.

I'm off tomorrow to hopefully watch my boys take three points of the gooners but will give a lot of thought to everyones comments and opinions.

Thanks for the input.

6. DragonPhilljack

Have a good weekend Syd, you've certainly earned it!.....................

7. Crackerjack

Onelast thing , I just wanted to add Swamp & H bomb are a dynamic duo as mods for the Cardiff Board , as good as any teams mods IMO

8. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

We want Dai, We want Dai !!!!!

9. DragonPhilljack

Me too!....................... <laugh>

10. Crackerjack

Me three !

11. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

i want john hughs

12. It'sChicoTime

It'sChicoTime Well-Known Member

We jave one page that consists of no arguing...No way lol.

13. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Norway...this thread has gone on long enough but why are my comments 'twisted' simply because I don't like you and have the balls to say so? Comments were invited and I gave mine, that's all. Would you rather me have been dishonest? Thankfully you don't want the job anyway so the point is now moot.

DPJ - have to pick you up AGAIN: "Norway in my view has demonstrated great dignity, while on the end of some abuse by one jack in particular,"

So kindly explain (and you won't) how Norway calling me a twat is 'behaving with great dignity'? <doh> Yet when I reciprocate (with far less colourful language) I'm vilified by you and told to leave the forum?

Like I said, a biased mod, and worse still - a mod that doesn't apparently read posts (as pointed out by the super mod who had to tell you to calm down earlier).

Jackash: Good shout. Always sensible imo. <applause>

14. It'sChicoTime

Thanks Knacked.

15. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

Good idea Swamp, the only thing holding JH back as a mod is that to be one you must be able to spell "mod".
    Never mind maybe in 5 years time !

Still want Dai.

16. It'sChicoTime

Dilli, I now have beer on my keyboard! Not happy lol.

17. DragonPhilljack

My comments are referring to this thread, regarding your continued attack on Norway, and I sighted your comment 32, as such, but once again you attempt to twist things, I've not seen on this thread any abuse from Norway, and you might pull the wool over some Jacks eyes, but your bull, does not fool me, your one of the most contentious and opinionated posters on here, and even when other's cut you slack as Norway has done in the past, your arrogance and insults continue, you just can't contain yourself, can you! How many times have you left, and changed your name, because of your spats with posters? 3 maybe 4, we know you as 'Aussie' 'Hit the road' 'Knackered', what's coming next Knackered? Why don't you keep all this garbage for your visits to the Cardiff board, instead of continually looking for an opportunity to have a go at a fellow Jacks all the time, life would be much more pleasant on here then, surely, but you've managed to bring your usual prejudice onto this thread!................... <ok>

18. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

JackAsh, I would happily choose you as a mod no problem, you are however too sensible mate. Dai would provide quality entertainment and it would drive the Cardiff lot bonkers, us too probably !

19. It'sChicoTime

Cheers Dill. While I agree it can be fun to wind people up sometimes and have a little banter, I don't think that's what Cyprus is after lol.

However, Dai as mod would be funny lol.

20. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

Edited as not the time nor place ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.