1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New Mod

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Steven Royston O'Neill, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

Ok, I'm sick to the back teeth of people refusing to take personal differences out of the public domain so this will be all I'll say on this protracted debacle.

Phill, you can't choose a side and back it in this. Norway gives as good as he gets, and openly baits people (mostly one person) and admits doing so. I don't like insults either way, but if you bring it on yourself you can only complain so much. Granted, there may have been nothing on this thread but still, there's a lot of history there, and more than one person is at fault for the bad blood. Personally, I think it's infantile but that's my opinion... if people want to take joy in winding up fellow Swans fans/humans that's their perogative. I'm happy for everyone to just get along...

2. jackdan

jackdan Member

Just for a laugh im with Swamp being the next mod

3. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

I'm not siding but just stating what is happening on this thread, and Knackered has simply gone on one of his usual petty side shows, which is not needed on this thread, and I'm fully aware of the issues with them both, anymore off topic, and I'll be pressing the button Knackered! By the way Scott, I have the right to reply to the comment as part of it was cynically directed at me!............... <ok>

4. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

I think this may be a good time to end, I have what I need, again, thanks everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.