1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New Stadium news

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Billy The Spur, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Billy The Spur

Billy The Spur Well-Known Member

Found an interesting thread about the NDP.... http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=549397&page=282

A quick read and there are rumours here suggesting that architects Populous have been approached re stadium design, as well as original architects KSS.

Could this mean the club are considering changing the original design, higher capacity perhaps, cutting costs?

No idea now accurate or credible this is, interesting non the less.

2. Sidney Fiddler

Sidney Fiddler Well-Known Member

I look forward to seeing the new stadium in the next decade if I am still alive.

3. KingHotspur

KingHotspur Well-Known Member

Why do other clubs manage to sign players and built stadiums with no hassle or delay but for Spurs, it turns into a saga.

4. According to Ozzie (my mate on the CFC board), it's because Mr Lewis is having it away with all the money on the Cayman Islands.

The best thing I love about Ozzie, his sparkling wit and irrepressible sense of the ironic.

5. notsosmartspur

notsosmartspur Well-Known Member

Good news King, atm we can all console ourselves with the delays in the Emirates, that started in 1999, got suspended for a year through lack of finance, issued an apology to fans for not being ready the season they promised it would 05/6, it didn't get started properly til 04 opening in 06/7. :)

6. Kylo_Toure

Kylo_Toure Member

I thought your plans looked amazing, 20k more seats with almost 7k being corporate, I would have thought that would have been about right for you, no?