1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Newcastle vs villa

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Rudekid, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Hung Drawn and Quartered

Hung Drawn and Quartered Well-Known Member

that is why Sky is a multi billion pound company and you are a skint ass who doesn't get a round in,
    so I've been told <whistle>

<laugh>

2. G4rdToonArmy

G4rdToonArmy Well-Known Member

Point gained but felt like 2 dropped last night. The Clark OG was so unjustified and unlucky - just the way it goes when you are in a battle.

magpie290761 likes this.
  3. Ben 10

Ben 10 Well-Known Member

****ers

4. JokeInEre

JokeInEre Well-Known Member

Yea I know what you mean mate. I think it's an opportunity missed personally but we will see how the results go this weekend. Am I right in thinking our game in hand is against Brighton?

5. Roland Deschain

Roland Deschain Well-Known Member

Brighton game is the decider for me now, it’s telling that we’re rank outsiders:

Honestly if they’d sacked Bruce after the Sheff U debacle, we’d already be safe, because it’s hard to imagine any other manager this bad at picking a formation to suit the players at their disposal. We’ve shuffled to three draws, all of which we could have won with a better direction. Brighton is another don’t lose and I think there’s quality enough to get the draw, but the manager holding us back means we won’t win.

Whether it’s enough for the three ****eteers to survive is anyone’s guess. When the injuries clear and we can stick the right XI players on the field I think there’s just about enough to get through, so it’s really about hoping for the best when we have to pick Gayle, Fraser and Joelinton instead of Almiron, Maximin and Wilson.

6. Rudekid

Rudekid Well-Known Member

Brighton have proved to have our number well and truelly under Potter, so I fear the worst tbh, but we simply must beat Brighton and Burnley

7. Roland Deschain

Roland Deschain Well-Known Member

Brighton’s passing often leaves us confused. However they are missing Lamptey and we suddenly look less powder puff so I’d lump on the draw again.

It’s a must win, but I get the feeling we won’t. However I think there’s something weird down the line we can’t see, like a fluke win vs Spurs or Leicester.

Either way I won’t be following the club if it’s Ashley and Bruce regardless of division next season. Just isn’t worth the constant disappointment and negativity. Life’s better than wasting it on those two ****s.

8. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

Just to avoid any misunderstanding, are you talking about Chippy and Pouchy Now or still talking about Ashley and Bruce?

9. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Great header to get a point. Terrible game and terrible performance. We are ****ed for me. We have no quality. Take ASM, Almiron and Wilson out of a squad like ours it’s fatal. Literally relying on Willock to keep us up <laugh>

Lascelles is getting stiffer by the game mind. I don’t know if he’s lifting too many weights, but he’s like rigid cardboard these days. Embarrassingly slow on the turn at times. Not looking forward to watching Brighton shift him around with clever passing. Who made him captain eh