1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

next seasons banter

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by atcham jack, May 26, 2011.

1. ManFeelings

ManFeelings Member

Bull made himself very unpopular by saying that after Wycombe 'pipped' Salop to the last auto place he was glad that he had gained revenge from his Aldershot days(Conference Play-off Final 2004) Nicky Law I wouldn't turn my nose up at however. I think he was in the LG2 team of the season and is a potent CAM- just what we need!

2. Blue_Slasher

Blue_Slasher Active Member

i think you're right about Crawley. They could be buying their way to one of the auto spots.
    Flog Harrold to some poor unsuspecting team preferably Oxford or Col U. Purchase a decent striker and bingo - league 1 here you come!!!

3. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Purchase a decent midfielder and a striker along with the missing defenders and we're sorted.

4. Matster

Forum Moderator

Of course that all depends on the current players offered contracts signing them.

5. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

so this old drunken wobblers tramp went into his local martins bank and said to the lady cashier give me a ******* cheque book. she said you cannot say that and called the manager. he took the old drunken wobbler into his office and asked for an explanation. look sunshine i have just won 18 million pounds on the lottery and i want a ******* cheque book! the manager called his cashier in and said, miss perkins don't stand there like a **** give this wobbler a ******* cheque book!! boom boom

6. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

just think yourselves lucky that oxford signed duberry him and harrold in the same team would have been a recipe for disaster,as slasher said offload the donkey up front and get a decent striker in and you will be ok

7. Hounded Out By Morons

Hounded Out By Morons Well-Known Member

Darren Bent cost £20 million plus and misses an open goal. Matt Harrold-free transfer could not have done worse.

8. Matster

Forum Moderator

Welcome to our board. Always nice to have fresh voices. I'd love to hear we've signed Grimes.

9. Rocky blue army

just in case you forget us heres a reminder
    please log in to view this image

10. Rocky blue army

went on notts county board they are very quiet,more life at the emirates library <laugh><laugh><laugh>

11. Matster

Forum Moderator

That's very unlike county fans, usually very vocal. Depends on how many migrated here I suppose.

12. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

bristol rovers thread is chirpy, new manager4 new players. off piste in sidmouth we have a large donkey sanctuary, now if there was an opportunity for a player manager, it would certainly pull the punters and grockles in and give mattythe prospect of 3 meals of hay a day and the chance of getting amongst the ladies. trouble is he may think he is shagged out at shrews. which unassuming club do we know who could use mattys undoubted talents. step forward wrecscum. eeyore