1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic NFL 2019 season

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by SAFCY, Nov 8, 2019.

1. SAFCY

SAFCY Guest

check on Redzone on skysports mix, from 6pm on Sunday No advert breaks and none stop action

2. Sidthemackem

Sidthemackem Newcastle United 0-1 Cambridge United
    Staff Member

Been a Raiders fan since 1983, as my dad worked for a UK subsidiary of a big US company and l got to know the game through him. Channel 4 used to do decent coverage back in the 80s when the Raiders started a SAFC-like decline. Plan to go to Vegas when they move there.

SAFCY likes this.
  3. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

Somebodys pinched my sombrero Well-Known Member

4. SAFCY

SAFCY Guest

Thanks for this contribution. Clearly understanding the op was beyond you. Bye now ignore feature, but after this, is there not a shop you need to shout at?

5. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

Woosh!

6. SAFCY

SAFCY Guest

Rubbish. Those are done with wit and humour. No mag has that in their dna

7. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

Aye, right.
    I’ll leave you to your riveting thread. NFL ffs. Horden third team would wipe the floor with any of the padded up soft ****es <ok>

8. Gatesy

Gatesy Well-Known Member

Screenshot 2019-11-12 at 20.02.01.png Screenshot 2019-11-12 at 20.02.21.png Screenshot 2019-11-12 at 20.02.33.png

Screenshot 2019-11-12 at 20.14.08.png Screenshot 2019-11-12 at 20.14.20.png Screenshot 2019-11-12 at 20.14.34.png

I started off with Antonio Brown but that went south fairly quick so my main WR's were Kupp and Josh Gordon who I picked up when he was reinstated and when Pats put him on IR I swapped him for Sanders when he got traded to 49ers as no one had him. He wasn't exactly setting the world on fire at the Broncos!

I started with Drake and McCaffrey as my starting RB's with Hunt to come in after his suspension. Someone dropped Melvin Gordon when he was on holdout over his contract and I got a notification on my phone from NFL.com when he returned so swooped in straight away and managed to get him! Haha.

I went for Ertz early on (Kelce went in 2nd round) as I believe a top TE is the key to getting the extra few points in a tight game and a ****e TE just doesn't score enough.

Obviously picked up Jackson and Watson quite easy because most people wanted Rodgers, Brady et al.

Also picked up AJ Green after his injury as well and will be trading for N'Keal Harry with the Colts defense this week hopefully.

SAFCY likes this.
  9. LAMackem

LAMackem Well-Known Member

I'm a kid from from a council house in the North East. Through my travels in life always respected other peoples opinions, thoughts, likes. Never for one moment thought I would ever go to a NFL game. Didn't go with the attitude of because it was different I wasn't going to like. As I admitted I don't know much about the game but as a spectacle I enjoyed the experience. I can say that because I have been. Also, I liked the basketball and baseball here. Again, don't know much mate to put out a post but wouldn't knock anything till I have tried. The one thing here about a sporting game they tend to put on a good show.

To say these guys are padded up soft sh*tes is your opinion but standing next to these guys they are f*cking huge and I bet you wouldn't say that to their face. So come on, if you don't like it just keep yourself on your own board. It's an off topic post just for fun..... :emoticon-0100-smile

10. SAFCY

SAFCY Guest

@Gatesy

pats game with the bills has been moved to a Saturday with Houston at Tampa Bay and Rams at 49s

pats game is at 430pm ET American time on 21/12/19

Gatesy likes this.

11. Gatesy

Gatesy Well-Known Member

Yeah I did get a notification from the NFL app but I was busy and completely forgot! Thanks for reminding me though.

Rams and 49ers will be a decent game as well, this back half of the season will show us if 49ers are the real deal or just had an easy first half of the season. I personally think they had a fairly easy schedule up to now but are still a good team. Maybe not there yet for a Super Bowl but you never know.

SAFCY likes this.
  12. SAFCY

SAFCY Guest

Agreed. Imo the Super Bowl winner will be the pats, chiefs or ravens. I don’t think the NFC is at those teams level

Gatesy likes this.
  13. Ozzymac

Ozzymac Well-Known Member

Nice to see the Browns beat the Steelers 21-7

Some pretty ugly scenes with 8 seconds to go that could see Garrett suspended for most if not the rest of the season.
    upload_2019-11-15_16-33-48.jpeg

upload_2019-11-15_16-34-35.jpeg

Flash Gordon and SAFCY like this.
  14. Kittenmittons

Kittenmittons Well-Known Member

Those helmets are heavier than they look...

Attached Files:

15. LAMackem

LAMackem Well-Known Member

There seemed a bit of afters going on all game...

SAFCY likes this.
  16. SAFCY

SAFCY Guest

Love when a fight breaks out

17. Gatesy

Gatesy Well-Known Member

Ouch, I bet that hurt.

18. Flash Gordon

Flash Gordon Well-Known Member

Stupidity that mind, Garrett will be out for the season now and rightly so. Strange because he doesn't usually come across as that kind of person.

Hopefully the lesser incidents by Rudolph and Poundey are not overlooked when it comes to handing out punishments.

19. Kittenmittons

Kittenmittons Well-Known Member

I reckon they'll both get fines. Problem for Garrett is he has previous, been a bit of a dick all year. Hope he doesn't turn into another Burfict type, he's too good for that.

What are your thoughts about Mayfield's progression? He seems to have improved of late to some degree.

20. SAFCY

SAFCY Guest