1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Nicewomendates and the club Facebook page

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Puncturedtractortyre, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Puncturedtractortyre

Puncturedtractortyre Well-Known Member

I'm sure others here have seen the constant spamming of every club post by this account with picture of 'top heavy' ladies along with other dodgy posts by others with dodgy links.

As a half follower of Everton, I notice that they also post on that page as well.

My question is - who actually admins the NCFC FB page and why don't they actively take action to remove and block such posts?

2. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

Stop using Facebook

3. zogean_king

zogean_king Well-Known Member

I recently posted on my facebook that I am no longer using it except for our church sometimes is online there if we need to go into lockdown and my wife uses the market to get 2nd hand baby things. If it wasn't for those I would have deleted my account

4. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

With Facebook we are the product, Facebook doesn't produce anything it just harvests your data and sells it on for targeted advertising.

I know people that have been given disciplinary action by their employers for things they have posted in their spare time .

I ditched it about 10 years ago, I recently stopped using Twitter too it's full of permanently angry people bickering.

DHCanary and zogean_king like this.
  5. zogean_king

zogean_king Well-Known Member

sounds like this forum at times ;-)

Yes the amount of vitriol and 'outrage' I have seen reported from Twitter doesn't make me want to get it any time soon

Newforest Yellow likes this.