1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

No New Left Back!!!!

Discussion in 'Celtic' started by Bhoy From Brum, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Bhoy From Brum

Bhoy From Brum Well-Known Member

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...o-wheel-and-deal-to-strengthen-his-squad.html

Seems he needs the money to strengthen elsewhere unless a bargain becomes available

“I wouldn’t need another left-back if he went unless I thought the value was right and he could come in and play the position for the next three or four years. If not, O’Dea, Caddis, Wilson and Naylor can play there for us.”

Is that in order <laugh>

No Misun mentioned I see also.

If the money from Fox & McManus paves the way for a new centreback/striker I'd be more than happy.

I know Hinkel has been a steady player but I always argued selling him for £3m would allow a decent player in elsewhere. Caddis is decent enough to be given 6 months of football with Wilson as cover & evaluate in the summer to see if a better rightback was required.

2. BelfastBhoy_1888

BelfastBhoy_1888 New Member

I would be worried if we didnt replace him

O'Dea- doesnt know if he is a lb rb or cb
    Caddis - good going forward, not sure of his defensive capabilites
    Wilson - to injury prone?
    Nalyor - ****e

but suppose we could hopefully get to the end of the season with those mentioned above.

i trust Mowbray.

looking forward to the game tonight, wont be there but will be watching online, hopefully the crowd get behind the team.

oh and is Misun not out for a good lot of months with a bad injury?

3. Bhoy From Brum

Bhoy From Brum Well-Known Member

Thought Misun was now back from injury?

Naylor is off in the summer as his contract is up & I doubt very much we'll offer him anything. O'Dea is a CB for sure. We need to be attacking the diddy teams so him playing there is not good.

Caddis would get the nod for me, let him have a run of games to prove he's worth keeping.

4. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

Misun was on the bench on Sunday.