1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

No shame on merseyside

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by Paulpowersleftfoot, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christiansmith

Christiansmith Well-Known Member

Why the scousers wanted to keep the issue going is well beyond me and many observers. This should definitely have been one they would have been keen to close quickly and yet Dalglish and Suarez did their utmost to keep it going (Dalglish with his "never should have been away" comment and Suarez with his moronic non-handshake)

If there was aprize in football for shooting yourself in the foot then the scousers would win hands down.

2. Constcrepe

Constcrepe Active Member

I find it incredible that on the Liverpool board they are still arguing over the original incident between Evra and Suarez. They make will excuses to this day for Suarez claiming Evra started the whole incident, Evra started the insults, Evra threatened violence, Evra misunderstood a phrase that had no racist connotations, Evra's grasp of Spanish is poor and that Evra lied. Basically its Evra's fault in addition to Utd, SAF, the FA and the Media. But it is no way Suarez's fault.

The only explanation in my book is that Suarez is the best player in an average Liverpool squad and they are going to defend him to the hilt out of fear of losing him. They'll claim its over justice and fairness. But I disagree. I do not believe the majority of Liverpool fans would defend Suarez if he had played for another club and done the same thing to one of their players.

3. NobbysTeeth

NobbysTeeth Member

Im agreeing with PaulPowersLeftFoot.Had to happen one day because some issues are about decency and there above rivalry.Normal service will now be resumed.Good luck to Porto 2nite!:police:

4. Christiansmith

They (Dalglish and Suarez) moved an incident where one player was accused of racist behaviour to one where a whole club with world wide appeal is now viewed as condoning racist tendencies...

Well done KK!!!

5. One of the lads

One of the lads Well-Known Member

Am I allowed to post this image?
    Suarez.jpg

6. Gazautd

Gazautd Active Member

The funniest 1 is that excuse that Evra insulted Suarez's sister.Still makes me laugh considering he has 7 brothers<laugh>

7. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

I don't think you are allowed.

8. Pete Doherty

Pete Doherty New Member

9. Christiansmith

Incredible paranoid self serving piece of sh*t. I can believe that some idiotic moronic scouse fan think like that but it seems like Dalglish the manager has adopted that stance. By thinking and behaving like that he had dragged his club into the sh*t. One would have thought that some fierce rivals (United?) had planted Dalglish to destroy the scousers as a club. Their worst enemy could not have done a better job than Dalglish.

10. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Correct

11. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The weirdest thing for me is that they are still talking about appealing the original punishment to FIFA or the High Court or god knows who, or changing the entire system. Despite the fact that Suarez has already served his punishment, and countless other players have been punished under exactly the same system and on the same basis. What do they expect to happen, FIFA will allow Suarez to be cloned so they can play two of him for the next eight games to make up for the eight he missed?!? Even with that they probably still couldn't score...

12. Constcrepe

Constcrepe Active Member

Yeah find that strange as well. They have viewed this as some sort of massive injustice on the same level as a miscarriage of justice iro a murder trial <doh>.

Oh, you better be careful Swarbs in case you upset the Scousers. When I pointed out that all this regurgitating of the Suarez /Evra incident was boring and tiresome, I got shot down and then had my very own sarcastic appreciation thread created as a result <laugh>!

13. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

I'll never forgive the dippers for forcing me to take utds side

14. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The first rule of boring, tiresome Scousers is...you do not talk about them being boring, tiresome Scousers.... <laugh>

15. Bloody Wanker

Bloody Wanker Active Member

I'm sure they all frequent not606
    <doh> mong.

16. marbella blue

marbella blue Member

Yes, actually some of them do, Tosser!

17. Father_Jack_Hackett

Father_Jack_Hackett New Member

I think its time to put this one out of its misery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.