1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

North Ferriby have undone one...

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Steven Toast, Nov 22, 2017.

1. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Another great day for Waltham. <laugh>

Hall Road Rangers @HRRFC
    FT: Hall Road 9-0 East Hull

2. dennisboothstash

dennisboothstash Well-Known Member

<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

GLP likes this.
  3. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

Think it was Waltham that got sent off for this horror challenge yesterday too. The twat.

GLP likes this.
  4. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Nice to see real men get up straightaway after a tackle like that too.

5. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

Jesus that’s a shocker <yikes>

6. dennisboothstash

dennisboothstash Well-Known Member

Good job he’s too ****ing slow to do any real damage
    Knobhead

cheshireles and GLP like this.
  7. LeftSaidFred

LeftSaidFred Well-Known Member

Lol he's playing for his own team, in that condition.... Dirty deluded ****er!

dennisboothstash likes this.
  8. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

Waltham's ****wittery seems to be gaining a wider audience...

9. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Seems to have more regard for the fans than Allam. Basically saying it is his club and no one should tell him how to run his business. What’s the problem?<laugh>

10. cheshireles

cheshireles Well-Known Member

Embarrassing!!

dennisboothstash likes this.

11. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

He is a complete and utter ****.

PLT likes this.
  12. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

13. Ron Burguvdy

Ron Burguvdy Well-Known Member

Howden Tigress likes this.
  14. brownbagtiger

brownbagtiger Well-Known Member

like all things Waltham is involved in, its not going to end well. I do worry that Deano is struggling to carve out a life back in civvy street, and being used by Waltham for some cheap publicity stunt isn’t going to help.

15. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

East Hull FC owner Jamie Waltham faked BMW theft so his wife wouldn't leave him

Jamie Waltham was sentenced at Hull Crown Court

please log in to view this image

East Hull FC owner Jamie Waltham lied to police about his car being stolen - because he thought his wife would leave him.

Waltham, who also used to own North Ferriby United, appeared at Hull Crown Court on Friday, charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice.

The court heard that after crashing his car into a lamppost in 2017, Waltham told his wife he had fallen asleep at an after-party in Kingswood and woke up to find the keys he had put in his back pocket had gone - and so had her car.

His wife then reported the "stolen" car to police and her insurers.

Prosecuting, Julia Baggs told the court: "On June 9, 2017, he made a false claim of theft of a motor vehicle.

"His wife had organised him a birthday party at their home in Dunswell Park where he'd only had a shot of Baileys and a Jagerbomb."

Representing himself, Waltham, a dad-of-two, told the court that a friend from the US was in Hull and wanted to head into town - so he drove them in his wife's BMW.

Miss Baggs said: "He said he drove up Beverley Road, Newland Avenue and then they went to Propaganda and Fuel and then they went to a party in Kingswood.

"He knew he went the Stoneferry Road way and past Ennerdale but had no idea where he went or the address where the party was held. He said he had parked his car nearby and fell asleep with his key in his back pocket.

"He woke up and no one was in the house and the key had gone. He jogged home and explained and his wife contacted the police. The car was recovered and assessed."

Miss Baggs said the car was fitted with a system which could map its route and analysis showed the vehicle was involved in a crash in Runnymede Way in Kingswood.

Police recovered the vehicle and DNA evidence taken from the airbag had Waltham's DNA on it.

Miss Baggs added: "CCTV also showed a man in the driver's seat and a passenger".

She said the car was "travelling very slowly, not down the route he said but down Beverley Road, out of the city centre, shortly before the collision.

"The police tried to contact him and he attended Clough Road police station in October but answered no comment."

Waltham told the court he had been awake for around "25 or 26 hours" and was very tired, which he said impacted his driving.

Miss Baggs added: "This offence is a common law offence and it has been said that such offending goes to the heart of the criminal justice system."

Representing himself, Waltham told the court he "deeply regretted" what he had done and claimed it was the "biggest mistake of his life".

He said: "The first lie I told was to my wife. She'd only been back three days and threw me a party and when I crashed my car I was worried she would leave again. Then she contacted the insurance and I was in a bit of a hole. It's something that has been going on for a long time and is the biggest mistake of my life, I would say.

"After the accident, the regret kicked in, obviously when I was running away. I came around and the air bag was up and I got out and ran. It caused an accident that could have been avoided.

"That developed over time and my first thought was that she would go. I won't ever know if that would have happened or not and then she misled the insurance company and relayed that to the police and I got myself into a right hole."

Waltham soon came clean and he was summonsed to court.

He added: "The chance to give answers was mine - I hadn't taken that opportunity. My friend wanted to go out so I drove him and by the time I was coming back I had been up a long time and was driving really slow. I knew I was tired and wanted to drop him off and go home."

Waltham managed to avoid an immediate prison sentence and was handed a 12-week prison sentence, suspended for 12 months, 100 hours of unpaid work and a 28-day driving ban.

Judge John Thackray told the court: "It is sometimes said that when you are in a hole you should stop digging but you did the opposite, so you knocked up a story that you spun to your wife and you went on to embellish it to the police in a statement, signed by you, knowing that you would be liable to prosecution if you stated anything you believed to be false.

"The police are busy enough with criminal investigations and don't need to have their resources devoted to behaviour like yours."

The judge warned him: "If you come back in front of me you will only have yourself to blame for serving the sentence do you understand?"

"Yes," Waltham replied.

The passenger who was in the car, who does not wish to be named, said: "I've known Jamie years and he's a fantastic guy.

"He is a great family man and does a lot of charity work people don't know about."

16. Barchullona

Was that on the Hull City thread in the HDM?

17. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

No, despite your weird assertion, I don't actually try and get all my news from the Hull City News feed in the HDM.

18. Barchullona

You said you only read Hull City threads on the HDM website. That photo and article was on the HDM website.

19. M0WDS

M0WDS Active Member

Let's have a day off bickering please.

Newland Tiger and Kempton like this.
  20. Barchullona

BTW, a sentence with a question mark is a question not an assertion. Stating you only read Hull City threads in the HDM is an assertion.