1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Norwich City v Derby County 12:30 ko Saturday

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by DUNCAN DONUTS, Sep 28, 2020.

?

Win loss draw

1. Norwich win

53.8%
  2. Draw

7.7%
  3. Derby win

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Reading

38.5%
  1. Canary Rob

Canary Rob Well-Known Member

It’s the new woke phrase for agreeing with someone. To emphasise you agree, really really hard, uncompromisingly so. Ain’t no wavering to your agreement it’s so hard.

As you are probably Not606 Norwich’s most famously woke poster ( :emoticon-0105-wink: ), I am surprised you haven’t heard of it.

2. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

I disturbingly thought you may have been sexually aroused, not that there's anything wrong with that provided consent is given. <yikes>

3. oldcanariesfan

oldcanariesfan Well-Known Member

Ya really down on da street eh Rob dude. Respect bro.

4. RiverEndRick

RiverEndRick Well-Known Member

Ben Gibson's view:

“So it’s very easy to overreact in football, to be too high when we pop a team off the park and win 2-0, and I’d say the same on the other foot, we don’t get too low because we’ve lost. We dominated from start to finish, one moment of quality from Wayne Rooney and we didn’t quite muster that up ourselves. So nothing of that sort, no excuses, we’ve got a real good bunch of lads and I’m sure we’ll keep pushing on, roll our sleeves up and rise to the challenge.”

Our performances have been better than the results suggest. That will level out over the season as the new players settle in and we start 'popping' a few opponents.

Canary Rob likes this.
  5. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

There has been a distinct lack of popping over the last season and I for one hope to see more of it.

Leicester 1-0 Lewis wonder goal and a defensive cock up from Huddersfield, other than that it's been pretty bleak.