1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ole's last stand - the saga continues.

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Chief, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Woke up this morning, yep, still the manager's fault.

Half expected to see someone come on to blame the players somehow, or Pogba, but not even that has happened.

So yeah, this one on the manager. All completely his own making, all his own fault.

We needed one point from the last two champions league groups games and lost both.

Take that in.

Needs more time though, because remember Dave Sexton and that.

2. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I had the radio on earlier and Shaun Custis of The Sun was blaming the players... "for not keeping it tight". He wouldn't blame Ole at all <doh>

Even though none of those players had, had any time to prepare in that new line up or formation. Wan Bissaka in that first half hour was completely lost because he wasn't sure whether to tuck in or stay on their wide man on the left.

3. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Yeah, heard him.

He also tried to blame Pogba, which is another industry standard. It's as if the players picked themselves and decide on the formation and tactics. It's completely ridiculous to say Solskjaer has no blame for any of this. Ludicous.

Wan Bissaka is a defender. A right full back. He is not, and probably never will be, a wing back.

Matic AND McTominay, who picked those two and decided to leave DVDB and Pogba on the bench? I'm assuming it was Ole.

So we have three centre halves yet still need two DCM's and no No.8? Who decided that? Ole.

He ****ed up, massively. The only person to blame for the three champions league group game losses are the manager and coaches.

Custis even said Ole wasn't to blame because no one was back for the corner that Demba Ba scored from. Those were his tactics and he sat and ****ing watched it happen. Or does training and coaching not occur?

I'd have been off my seat, and I manage under elevens. Ole sat there and did **** all ffs!

cytrax and Treble like this.
  4. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

Woodward is really the fker here. I guess as Ole picks the team and selects tactics that have cost us dearly, only one man is responsible for keeping this charade going.

It is pathetic that somehow we expect things to just fall into place under Ole despite the fact that two years of evidence suggests that he doesn’t have the mantle to get this team to punch above their weight.

The ex players are doing this team a disservice as well to constantly come out and defend this. The very same people that talked sh* for so long under previous managers. But I get it! They are trying to protect Ole. However, no man should be above the club’s interest.