1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

One Adam Johnson

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Amin Yapusi, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

Hit a raw nerve there, then? Get back down off that high horse of yours, as I never said you chanted anything, did I? Nor have I held you to account for anything, but maybe you feel you should be. Maybe, before you come on our board and start issuing moral indignation, you should try doing something about the Kiddy-Fiddler' slur your fellow supporters feel free to level at the Boro supporters and the wider Boro population or does your final sentence of " With your attitude it would serve yourself right if someone ruins your life with accusations" not work both ways? You're coming across as shallow and hypocritical on this one, Funky. No more to be said, if you are happy with your position, then good for you. :emoticon-0149-no:

2. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

See you're doing it again. <doh> What am I going to do Fez? Get on the pitch with a Megaphone and dress down the fans who sing that? I was talking about that lad's attitude, not blaming him for someone else like you're doing. He can also speak for himself <doh>Grow up fez.

3. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

You have no problem coming on here to bandy about moral indignation, so why not try it on your own boards? Go on, give it a try and show this young'un how a grown up Mackem behaves. :emoticon-0118-yawn:

4. Brian Storm

I was talking to the lad one to one, you're asking me to sort out a group of suporters who sing certain songs on the terreces, it's not the same. But you want quote I've said on the Sunderland board? Ok.

You ready to accept that on a message board people will disagree and will deal with it themselves without needing big hard Fez to stick his chest out and demand a poster sort out thousands of fans who chant things in poor taste<doh>. You're delusional fella, again grow up.

5. Brian Storm

Here's a couple more

Both on 'my' board. Ready to accept it's a free forum? <doh>

6. Brian Storm

And just balance it, here's where I said something out of order and was pulled on my comments by another Sunderland fan and here's how I reacted to it Fez

I have the ability to realise, accept and apologise when I'm out of order. Am I showing this young'un how a grown up Mackem behaves? Is that enough for you Fez? Ready to grow up yet?

Over to you Fez, <ok>

7. Calamty Jane

Calamty Jane Well-Known Member

erm?!

8. Spook

Spook Well-Known Member

I said the majority of travelling Sunderland fans, and it was correct. They were chanting Adam Johnson's name purely because he had been arrested for child molestation, and you know it.

Fez likes this.
  9. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

Lots of flannel, Funky. Simply adopt the same standards across boards; it was you who came on here bumping your keyboard gums. <ok>

10. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

That's far too simple for him to understand, he couldn't get an argument from that as it doesn't fit his reason for coming on and picking fault, again.

11. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

Really, has she told you that?

12. Sir Cheshire Ben

Sir Cheshire Ben Well-Known Member

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...inks-to-girl-checked-over-underage-sex-claims

If this is to be believed he met her at work, hope she wasn't doing her work experience.

POLICE investigating under-age sex claims against Adam Johnson have been studying his Facebook messages and texts.

They want to see if any came from a 15-year-old who said she had a relationship with the England footballer.

Detectives are also looking into claims the Sunderland player met the schoolgirl several times before his arrest last Monday.

The Daily Star Sunday can reveal Johnson, 27, and the Year 10 pupil met at a training session for his club.

Police are looking into claims he then became friends with her on Facebook before sending messages asking her to send him pictures.

The girl is said to have had a crush on Johnson, later telling friends she was in a relationship with him.

She said she met him several times in hotels near her home before Christmas.

Friends said talk of her allegations had “got round school” in recent weeks, forcing the girl to tell her dad.

The source told the Daily Star Sunday: “She had no choice but to tell her dad as it would have got back to him anyway.

“He went spare and phoned the police straight away. They came round and spoke to the girl.

“They asked for her phone and they took it away.”

It is believed the player has left his mansion near Hartlepool, County Durham to escape the media spotlight.

A security guard with an alsatian was last night patrolling the £1.5million pad.

Johnson has not been seen in public since his arrest last Monday. He was later released on bail.

The £60,000-a-week international, who was signed from Manchester City three years ago, could be out of first team action for the rest of the season after the club suspended him until the police probe is completed.

Police are warning anyone who identifies the 15-year-old at the centre of the inquiry they face prosecution.

13. Brian Storm

He hasn't been arrested for that. <doh>

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  14. Spook

Spook Well-Known Member

He's been arrested for having sex with an under-age girl. Having sex with an under-age girl is statutory rape, which can be classified as child sexual abuse or 'child molestation'.

15. Brian Storm

Exactly, depends on the circumstance which aren't clear to anybody yet. If you think I'm defending AJ you should read my posts on the matter but I'm not, if he's done it knowing her age I want them to throw away the key, If he did it and didn't know her age I want the club to sack him and the CP to deal with him how they see fit. If he's done **** all then I want him back playing football. My point is he's innocent until proven guilty so the Sunderland fans who vocally support him have the moral high ground over anybody who want to label him a child molester of a peado. I won't vocally support him and I won't vocally condemn him, i'll wait and see and reserve judgement until this has come to it's conclusion. People with this view point(and there are many like me who share it, decent people) are the only ones with true moral high ground here, a lot more than the sad pathetic losers who'll go online and bitch and snipe at the man, his club or it's fans.

****ing loser.

16. Spook

Spook Well-Known Member

You can't be serious. The Sunderland fans were only chanting his name because he was arrested for having sex with an under-age girl. They've got no ****ing moral high ground. If Tom Huddlestone was arrested for murdering someone, I'd keep quiet about it until he was convicted or exonerated. I certainty wouldn't chant his name in support of the off-chance he may be innocent. I haven't labelled him a paedo, and I don't agree with those who do until he's been proven guilty. We all know why the scummy Sunderland fans were chanting 'There's only one Adam Johnson' though, you daft ****.

Fez likes this.
  17. Brian Storm

No they were supporting an innocent man, risky but not immoral, it supports one of our democratic liberties and that's innocent until proven guilty that only a half wit would profess to oppose. It's a hell of a lot more honorable than trial by social media which the morons seem to swear by. <doh>

18. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

19. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Well-Known Member

Unlikely to help their relegation battle is it? Unless Funky knows something we don't.

20. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

I bet those Sunderland fans are embarrassed now.

One Adam Johnson indeed.